8/8h 2/8m Tank LF raiding guild.

Zul'jin
Hello.

I am a 376 Vengeance DH tank looking for a home. I have cleared 8/8 Heroic Uldir and 2/8 Mythic. I transferred servers In the beginning of BFA but the server has been losing people.

I'm looking to raid 2-3 days a week. Please feel free to add me on battle net or reply to this thread. I will transfer over for a good fit. My only request is that I can tank the raids.

Thank you!

Roxas#12583

Edit: no 11pm-2am guilds please, I work monday-friday.
Ruined Immersion- Raiding, PvP, Mythic+ Dungeons, Social fun guild:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765867491

As a little bonus I will be giving away 100k gold for FREE each week to a random player during the raid. After the break halfway through the raid when asked to roll the dice the person who has the highest number between 1 and 100 will win the gold. If two or more people get the same highest number then they roll again. What's not to like about that? As incentive for just coming to the raid you have a chance to earn FREE gold and Epic Loot !!
<Irrational Decision> - We are currently 8/8H 2/8M pushing further into mythic.

Who are we? - We are a mature friendly laid back group of guys & gals that like to raid. Formed January 2018, we have numerous types of raiders; from vanilla to more recent expansions. Some used to raid hardcore mythic and now want to slow down. We do all sorts of other things then raiding; Mythic+, and achievement runs. Some others do PVP, nothing we push for as a guild though.

When are your raid times? - We have two raid groups
Main Progression - Fri/Sat @ 11:30PM - 2:00AM EST - Mythic Uldir
Casual Thursdays - Thurs @ 11:30PM - 2:00AM EST- Heroic Uldir
*We do keep track of attendance/performance for our main progression group.
**We ask new Trials to attend at least once heroic raid to test the waters before attempting to swim with us in mythic.

What are we looking for? - Dedication, commitment, and maturity. We are looking to expand our rosters to push into Mythic Uldir. At the same time we are looking to add more casuals to be around during the week for mythic+ and our casual Thursday run.

Specifically?
Tank - prefer highly qualified, experienced (medium)
Range - Mage (medium)
Melee – WW, Warrior (low)
Heals - Paladin (low)

Other high parsing exceptional players are encouraged to apply!

Exceptional?
At this point we will consider other ilvl 365+ players with above average logs to trial for a mythic spot. We can only bring 20 to mythic raid; best attending, top performing player will be chosen over low parsing players.
*Casuals are welcome to join; we welcome them to join us in Mythic+ and our Casual Thursday run.

Bottomline - Lot of us are married, or have kids, or both. We are family orientated and looking for more players similar to us with similar skill.

Interested? - Add Lefonque#11240 or Burnurd#1941, and let us know!
Hi Roxás, we have an opening at <Adversaries> on Zul'jin for a tank on our mythic team. The team raids on Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am and is the same progression as you, working on Zek'voz now; let me know if that matches up with what you're looking for, as I know most people would want the ideal guild to go through a server transfer. I can be contacted at Keljran#1466.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767597724
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 2/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir AND be ilvl 355+. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:
Any caster DPS
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Warlock

Havoc DH
Brewmaster Monk / Blood DK

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Cloudy+Day
Still looking!
BUMP