8/8h 2/8m tank LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello.

I am a 376 Vengeance DH tank looking for a home. I have cleared 8/8 Heroic Uldir and 2/8 Mythic. I transferred to Arthas In the beginning of BFA but the server has been losing people.

I'm looking to raid 2-3 days a week. Please feel free to add me on battle net or reply to this thread. I will transfer back for a good fit. My only request is that I can tank the raids.

Thank you!

Roxas#12583
Could be a good fit, add me. Info is in the spam :)

Night eternal is a 6 hour a week raiding guild on PvE-Alleria. Our schedule is Tues,Thurs,Mon 7:30-9:30 CST. We are currently 2/8M in Uldir.

Current needs:
Main/offtank position pref DK/DH but will consider others.

DPS:
Could use a boomkin
As always any exceptional DPS no matter the class

Healing:
Full on healing atm but would talk to any non priest healer

If you think we could be a good fit you can contact me a few ways: via battlenet chaosshot#1147, my character chaosshot or if you’d like to observe us first twitch.tv/bigmouthtony - all raids are streamed
<Extremely Powerful Gamer> on Area-52 are recruiting veteran and fresh raiders alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to be part of our ambitious raiding team looking to continue progressing the rest of BFA. We are a new, determined guild comprising of a group of friends and we would be thrilled to have you.

Our aim is to fill out a solid roster to start pushing mythic immediately in Uldir and is active outside of raid times to push mythic keys. We are interested in ambitious and semi-hardcore raiders with a minimum of AoTC experience. This is a perfect opportunity for mythic raiders who are tired of dying guilds looking for a stable mythic roster, as well as mythic raiders who crave a more active and vibrant community feel to their guild.

As we are a new guild just forming we are currently searching for all roles to fill out our roster and start pushing mythic progression.

8/8H in Uldir and 360 ilvl is an absolute minimum requirement. We are also looking for additional officers and raid leads.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Sun 9-12pm EST

Members Progress: 3/8M

Apply & find out more

If interested or have any questions you can contact us at KingAlfred#1254 or Grace#1550

or

Apply on our Website: https://extremelypowerfulgamer.enjin.com/
We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group is thursday 8:30-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. We are currently 8/8H 1/8M. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want.
What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
Mage=medium
warlock=High
Hunter=medium(ranged)
Boomkin=Medium
Spriest=High
Rogue=medium
Monk=low
Paladin(ret)=Low
Shaman(any)=High
Warrior=low
DeathKnight=low
Demon Hunter= low
Also looking to recruit 1 tank that is not a protection paladin!
My Bnet is Sailrmoonkin#11855

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
Contacted those i'm interested in! Bump!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Bump
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 6/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full
Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer (High emphasis on shaman) & any exceptional DPS.
Danger Zone: DPS, Holy/Ret Pally

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healers, tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645 / Btag: claggevn#1488
Guild: <Fel Intuit>
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Thrall
Current Prog: 3/8M, 8/8H
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server)

Recruiting:
DPS:
• Warlock
• Mage
• Shadow Priest
• Balance Druid
• Havoc Demon Hunter
• Windwalker Monk
• Beast Mastery Hunter
Tank:
• Brewmaster Monk
• Vengeance Demon Hunter

(exceptional players are always welcome to apply)
About us:
<Fel Intuit> is a semi-hardcore adult raiding guild filled with players who strive to play at their full potential, and have fun doing it. We are always online doing something, whether that’s running keys, arenas, world quests, or farming raid mats. We also run our optional farm raids on Saturday, Sunday 9pm-12am EST, with normal on saturday and heroic on sunday. We hope that you will be interested in joining us through the current and future mythic content!
Apply here:
https://goo.gl/forms/ywP5XisIjLcBMLji2

Wowprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Fel+Intuit

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact FreezyPop#11682 on battle.net or Sqetti #6030 on discord!
Still looking!
bump!
If you are still looking for a home, let me know(sent you a btag request). In addition to two raid teams, we offer a casual Sunday night alt run, plenty of M+ and RBGs runs.

<Spiral Out> of Emerald Dream is currently recruiting for our Tuesday/Wednesday raid night (Odyn 8/8 H 2/8M) team. We run 8:00p-11:00p server/central those two nights. Currently Odyn will consider all classes/specs.

If you just realized you’ve got two months left in Uldir and really want to make some progress in Mythic; come with a group of like minded individuals. As a semi hardcore team we are dedicated to progression- raid awareness, mythic strategy, supply preparation, effective communication and attendance are all keys in pushing forward. Our goal is to kill the final dragon.

As a general rule of thumb we ask that all of our raiders be proficient in a secondary role to their main focus. That can be a second spec or an alt (your preference) but the expectation is that it is available and functional enough to stand in on whatever content is currently being worked on.

We encourage inclusion and fairness in all aspects of our guild. Raiders are given 2 weeks notice when improvement is needed and offered advice and assistance before being benched. We ask that all members be respectful towards their guildmates regardless of raid team or role. We are an active, social guild- we run guild RBGs, mythic + push groups and a Sunday alt friendly Uldir clear. We've existed as a guild since the end of Cataclysm and take pride in our community and stability.

Contacts:
Ashleigh#1843 for Odyn questions/trials/interviews
Narayu#1685 for guild questions/trials/interviews/HR concerns
Bump
BUMP !
<Thirteen Thirty Seven> 4/8Mythic

Raid Times:
    Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
    Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That's it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:
Tank
    Brew
    DH
    Pal
    DK

Range DPS
    Ele
    Spriest
    Mages
    Hunts
    Booms
    Locks

We are also looking for any DPS that we consider amazing:
-Doesn't die (Uses personal CDs + healthstones at pivotal times)
-Knows how to navigate through fight mechanics
-Changes specs/reforges/gems for specific progression encounters
-Has high rankings on Warcraftlogs/high percentiles during progression.

Expectations:

We expect all players to know the fights in and out, and how to utilize their CLASS in the best possible way. We expect mistakes to happen, however, we also expect players to learn from mistakes. Simple things like flasks, pots, food, enchanting should all be done or obtained before raid times. Players should know what's BiS for class/spec. While we value progression and preparedness, at the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed attitude and generally be able to take a joke. If you are offended easily this is probably not the place for you.

Legion
US - 131- Helya
US - 83 - Xavius

Warlords of Draenor
US - 39 - Archimonde
US - 13 - Mannoroth
US - 16 - Tyrant Velhari
US - 84 - Blackhand
US - 47 - Iron Maidens
US - 36 - Blast Furnance
US - 11 - Imperator Mar'gok

Mists of Pandaria
US - 36 - Garrosh Hellscream
US - 81 - Ra'den

If you want to apply message an officer. Applications might not be necessary in some cases.

Add us, let us have a chat!
Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822