Supplies Needed: ######

General Discussion
Hey Devs,

How about you remove these ridiculous WQ's not only from the major cities because I am sick of looking at them in feed that I cannot remove, also remove them from the game as NO ONE IN THE GAME IS GOING TO GIVE 40 RIVERBUDS FOR 93GOLD.

Bout time you Devs got back to reality....
My favorite is the 40 Deep Sea Satin.

LOL.

You've got to be kidding me. Who in their right mind is going to fork over 40 of the rarest crafting material I've ever seen?
This is one of the tiniest issues with BfA but it is annoying. I think there are bigger fish to fry but I definitely do get annoyed when I see those quests and the talking head for them pops up.
I don’t mind their existence. Giving gatherers and crafters their own WQs to easily complete for their emissaries is a good thing. I think the amount should be rebalanced to account for the varying rarity of the materials though.

And I wish I could hide WQs from my tracker while I’m in the area. Or even have a setting that prevents any WQ from being added to my tracker unless I click it myself.

It’s the same sort of thing as the invasions from Legion. I don’t want the Val’Sharah attack to pop up every time I go to Dreamgrove.
Common sense doesn't prevail at Blizz headquarters.

It's pretty clear the Devs don't even play this game near enough to see the basic issues.

And that is unprofessional, reeks work experience rookies....
10/31/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Fredyk234A7E
Hey Devs,

How about you remove these ridiculous WQ's not only from the major cities because I am sick of looking at them in feed that I cannot remove, also remove them from the game as NO ONE IN THE GAME IS GOING TO GIVE 40 RIVERBUDS FOR 93GOLD.

Your feedback might be better received if you didn't sound like a jerk in your posts.
10/31/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Fradagar
Hey Devs,

Your feedback might be better received if you didn't sound like a jerk in your posts.

It's not feedback. It's a rhetorical post.
Only those with an IQ below 40 think Devs actually read anything on here and take note.
These WQs bug the heck out of me.
10/31/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Reshyk
I don’t mind their existence. Giving gatherers and crafters their own WQs to easily complete for their emissaries is a good thing. I think the amount should be rebalanced to account for the varying rarity of the materials though.

And I wish I could hide WQs from my tracker while I’m in the area. Or even have a setting that prevents any WQ from being added to my tracker unless I click it myself.

It’s the same sort of thing as the invasions from Legion. I don’t want the Val’Sharah attack to pop up every time I go to Dreamgrove.

The annoying thing is that the herb wqs don’t count for emissary for some reason.
10/31/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Petals
10/31/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Reshyk

The annoying thing is that the herb wqs don’t count for emissary for some reason.
That’s odd. The skinning ones do, I use them for Proudmore Admiralty emissaries all the time. That sounds inconsistent to me. I would try submitting a big report and seeing if anyone comes back on that.
10/31/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Wyler
These WQs bug the heck out of me.

The general ones? Or the thrice weekly contribution dailies cluttering the whole screen of your BFA capital city?
Wait how does a level 4 rogue see these quests? :)
NO ONE IN THE GAME IS GOING TO GIVE 40 RIVERBUDS FOR 93GOLD.

I have no other use for riverbud. Doesn't sell very well on the AH :(
10/31/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Fredyk234A7E
Common sense doesn't prevail at Blizz headquarters.

It's pretty clear the Devs don't even play this game near enough to see the basic issues.

And that is unprofessional, reeks work experience rookies....
You are basing that on a complaint about annoyance? LOL

However, I will agree that the profession WQs are pretty useless so far and a bit annoying to have on my screen.
10/31/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Fredyk234A7E
10/31/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Fradagar
... Your feedback might be better received if you didn't sound like a jerk in your posts.

It's not feedback. It's a rhetorical post.
Only those with an IQ below 40 think Devs actually read anything on here and take note.
Not true. My IQ is much higher than that.
Meh. I liked them when I was grinding for Rep to unlock the Mag’har and Dark Irons. They basically allow us to convert Gold to Rep and for me it was worth it.
They are still appearing, bump until removed from the game
10/31/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Dvis
NO ONE IN THE GAME IS GOING TO GIVE 40 RIVERBUDS FOR 93GOLD.

I have no other use for riverbud. Doesn't sell very well on the AH :(

True, I don't even bother posting most herbs anymore...