Week.

Balance your game Blizzard!
11/01/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Ashenan
http://bestkeystone.com/

Every.
Single.
Week.

At least they have tanks in a good place. Love seeing a good mix at the top like that.
Sooooo blood dk's got a big nerf. Havoc DH's got an aoe nerf. And frost mages got basically ruined.

Complain all you want, bu Blizz appears to at least be trying to fix some of this.
They nerfed my frost mage into the ground, I switch to DH, they nerf my DH. Keep doing whatever you want Blizzard, but you're destroying my desire to play this game.
11/02/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Coldsnap
They nerfed my frost mage into the ground, I switch to DH, they nerf my DH. Keep doing whatever you want Blizzard, but you're destroying my desire to play this game.
So you're playing FOTM.

That's what happens when you play FOTM. You'll always be crying because they always nerf FOTM.

Also, if that's your main - you don't need FOTM to push higher keys than what you're doing. Take a look at any class, in any role they can be in. You'll find someone has done higher than you or I have.

Every.
Single.
Week.

And you're wrong. There's a BM hunter at the top in Underrot. Didn't go past that one because as soon as you were wrong, I stopped looking for more evidence.

If you are #1 for your spec in terms of key completion and find yourself hitting a ceiling because of class limitations, feel free to complain. But if there's someone else playing your spec pushing higher keys, than you're complaint is about as valid as the previous poster.
11/02/2018 03:58 AMPosted by Zerksis

Every.
Single.
Week.

At least they have tanks in a good place. Love seeing a good mix at the top like that.

Tell me about it...

I mean... “nerfed into the ground” is a bit of an overstatment. Ur just not undisputed top off a single move... still not as big a nurf as enhance took in MoP. Acendance did armor pierce nature damage and scaled off mastery plus they had a totem that made autos do a lot of nature damage also scaling off mastery and removed both at once and enhance finally just got back to viable... ur class still tops meters in some cases
Why does Blizz. keep nerfing stuff instead of buffing?
So what you're saying is that I chose a good spec to reroll to for once.
well the MDI is tomorrow I'm sure we will have a great selection of classes there.......

Oh hell who am I kidding ROFL...

As for Demon Hunters their Nerfs are not going live as is so
Can't wait to see all the DH, rogues and mages!

I mean... “nerfed into the ground” is a bit of an overstatment. Ur just not undisputed top off a single move... still not as big a nurf as enhance took in MoP. Acendance did armor pierce nature damage and scaled off mastery plus they had a totem that made autos do a lot of nature damage also scaling off mastery and removed both at once and enhance finally just got back to viable... ur class still tops meters in some cases

where exactly?

i mean, just because you got destroyed by a frostmage on the meters,
does´nt mean they are on the grand scheme of things OP.

enjoy some data, to disprove you.

Finally they nerfed those horrendously OP Frost Mages. It was about time!

Normal Uldir 75:th percentile:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#difficulty=3

Heroic Uldir 75:th percentile:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#difficulty=4

Mythic Uldir 75:th percentile:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#

Normal Uldir 95:th percentile:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#dataset=95&difficulty=3

Heroic Uldir 95:th percentile:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#dataset=95&difficulty=4

Mythic Uldir 95:th percentile:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#dataset=95

As we can all see Frost Mages were clearly op and really needed to be nerfed. F.e Rogues, Frost DK:s, Warlocks clearly are much worse of then Frost Mages and should be buffed! Rogues only have three speccs that all perform better then Frost Mages on all difficulty levels, that is not enough! Rogues, f.e, should have atleast four speccs that are better then Frost Mage. Please Blizzard buff Rogues, we all know that Rogues should always have atleast four speccs that performs better then Frost Mage or the game isn't balanced!
And buff Warlocks too they only have TWO speccs that perform better then Frost Mage, this simply isn't balanced!!!
DK:s and Warriors also only have two speccs that outperforms Frost Mage. This isn't fair! A Frost Mage should never...and I repeat never be able to perform as well as those classes!!!

Frost Mage should never be anywere close to the top half of classes and Im happy that you at Blizzard understands this and nerf them! In Mythic raiding they were way too close to be in the top half of all classes.

As I said before I think Frost Mages were way too close to be among the top half of the classes, I therefor urge you to nerf Frost Bolt as well. Frost Bolt is currently hitting way way to hard! 3116 damage for a for 2 seccond cast is WAY to much!

Also I see you nerfed Frost Mage slow. Good! Now only Assasination Rogues can have 60% mass slow, exactly how it should be imho!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624593180#detail
11/02/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Nixri
Sooooo blood dk's got a big nerf.

By 'big nerf' do you mean 'hardly noticeable if they're playing their class correctly'?
11/02/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Släshcry
So you're playing FOTM.

That's what happens when you play FOTM. You'll always be crying because they always nerf FOTM.

Also, if that's your main - you don't need FOTM to push higher keys than what you're doing. Take a look at any class, in any role they can be in. You'll find someone has done higher than you or I have.

Wait a second...you're one of the top DPS specs he's talking about. You don't get to play the same class I do, which we both know RULES in every type of content, and then tell other people not to reroll.

If you play a frost DK, you should just keep plugging away at M+? If you're a feral, or a destro lock you should just roll with it? Git gud and stay true to the your !@#$ty class that WoW will never help?

Most of us have been playing for many, many years. We don't like switching mains, but when Blizzard nukes your class from orbit the player base stops including you in content, and you know it.

Don't act like swapping main post nerfs is unusual, or anything but a frustrating necessity for players who want to stay relevant in top tier content.
Don't act like swapping main post nerfs is unusual, or anything but a frustrating necessity for players who want to stay relevant in top tier content.

Don't know about you, but I only reroll if I don't care for the play style or I run out of things to do/want to play a different role.

Tried blood, hated it, rerolled prot war, love the play not terribly concerned about its numbers. Once they started announcing changes I leveled my druid to change to a caster/utility (that warrior just doesn't have) and to learn the ranged mechanics and heal if I'm feeling lazy.

My long time main, shaman, was too squishy and destro was enjoyable in legion but it grew stale in the downtime.

The above commenter is clearly a fotm reroller and the fotm is ALWAYS subject to nerfs, except blood apparently. Whoever designs that spec just never gets with the program of the other tank devs.
I typically go with class fantasy and gameplay which is why I also have a mage. My main used to be mage but I'm genuinely enjoying Paladin more, especially for holy in PvP.

I've also been leveling a DH because I thoroughly enjoy the high mobility playstyle of any class. DH just happens to be the most mobile. I used to enjoy rogue when they had burst of speed. I've tried so hard to enjoy rogue like I used to back in wrath, Cata, MoP, and even bits of legion, but the prune has left them feeling like I'm playing a MOBA.

Hell, most classes now feel like I'm playing a MOBA. Which is probably why I'm just playing more HoTs with irl friends. No need to gear up. Just get in, be on equal footing and have fun with nearly identical gameplay for the class they a hero represents. Jaina feels exactly like playing a frost mage but actually better, especially after all the nerfs.

I just wish gear didn't matter in instanced PvP. Doesn't make sense to me and never has.
11/03/2018 04:26 AMPosted by Signey
11/02/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Nixri
Sooooo blood dk's got a big nerf.

By 'big nerf' do you mean 'hardly noticeable if they're playing their class correctly'?

Yeah, all of the "it's the end of the world" around the BDK changes is silly. The end result was a fraction of a fraction of a change. We still lead by a mile and will continue to.
if we all re-roll rogues we will never have anything to worry about
11/03/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Arkelion
<span class="truncated">...</span>So you're playing FOTM.

Wait a second...you're one of the top DPS specs he's talking about. You don't get to play the same class I do, which we both know RULES in every type of content, and then tell other people not to reroll.

If you play a frost DK, you should just keep plugging away at M+? If you're a feral, or a destro lock you should just roll with it? Git gud and stay true to the your !@#$ty class that WoW will never help?

Most of us have been playing for many, many years. We don't like switching mains, but when Blizzard nukes your class from orbit the player base stops including you in content, and you know it.

I played this class since it came out in pre-Legion launch 7.0. I knew I was going to play the class since it was announced.

I chose my class based on preference of the class and mechanics, not their raw number outputs.

This is the class I mained through all raids in Legion where we were so-so during ToS and worst for raiding as a tank.

Unlike you, who seemed to start playing the class in 7.3.5 where, I played this class when they weren't the kings of MDI for dps. So, yes, I get to dump on FOTM rollers. Maybe you don't, but I do.

Still, every single spec/class has someone who's done higher keys than me... by more than just a couple levels, so me hitting a cap on output is not because of class mechanics atm.