The Horde is evil and we like it!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
11/03/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Urmog
I guess you like cliche stories O.o
As a matter of fact... yes? I like Sith Lords, Undertale Genocide runs and playing as the Russians in Red Alert.
11/03/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Landusk
11/03/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Annanobis
Not sure I follow, you writing is hard to read...….are you drunk texting?
I get it, Been down this road many time... I try to opt my voice on this, and then mock me for My Grammar/spelling, Real cute

Truth still stand: This will end horrible at the end.

Sorry no I really didn't get what you were saying. Are you saying blizzard will completely ruin the story or that Sylvanas will turn on me or just my dreams of becoming a darkranger are stupid and not worth hoping for?
I joined Thrall's Horde so that I could play in a faction which upheld core values while somewhat subverting traditional fantasy tropes.

I did NOT sign up to work for a genocidal maniac.
11/03/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Reeven
As a matter of fact... yes? I like Sith Lords, Undertale Genocide runs and playing as the Russians in Red Alert.

Its kind of true, in that the "bad guys" have all the best stories, I mean honestly without Sylvanas we wouldn't really have an involves story at all. I know its not good writing with more plot holes that the last starwars but it what we got.
11/03/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Annanobis
11/03/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Landusk
...I get it, Been down this road many time... I try to opt my voice on this, and then mock me for My Grammar/spelling, Real cute

Truth still stand: This will end horrible at the end.

Sorry no I really didn't get what you were saying. Are you saying blizzard will completely ruin the story or that Sylvanas will turn on me or just my dreams of becoming a darkranger are stupid and not worth hoping for?
Pretty much, Beside don't get you hope up on become a Darkranger, I sure they not go that far for that skin opt

Mostly we Gonna have rehash of Garrosh, She will do the dagger in the dark (sure most you opt out of)

And then my verison of seeing what happen is "Kor'kron rebellion" replace all Kor'kron with Forasken npc out in barrens and helping out the kor'kron get stuff to kick off rebellion for SoO 2 undead booglo 2 (In store soon T.M.)

Ever since whole smash thing I Say this "Don't get you high hope on every thing" Much like diablo fans should been when Immortal came on, Sure this sound all cynical but.... it how I seen world work
sylvaniis out
I dont want to be evil nor do I want our characters ruined just to make a villain for the Alliance.

Vol'jin was killed just to put Sylvanas in the Warcheif position just so she could be bad and give the Alliance a villain. Now she will be killed so Saurfang can take over.

They have us stuck in this stupid feedback loop and it needs to stop now. Don't kill Sylvanas have he step down she hates the job anyway. Saurfang can take over and he should not be in mortal danger for at least 6 expansions.

Break the cycle.
Good vs Evil is something we do every expansion, every tier. Making one faction evil isn't going to all of the sudden make it cliche now.
Yeah no, there's no 'we'. You don't speak for all of us.
I can't wait for Warcraft III: Reforged, where Sylvanas has better writing. ;)
11/03/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Pizaz
Who the heck is this we?

I do not like being evil I did not join the Horde to be evil when I joined the Horde in Vanilla it was to be a part of a bunch of ragtag misfits honorably looking for their place in the world.
I joined to be evil. And I loved it.
11/03/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Landusk
11/03/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Annanobis

Pretty much, Beside don't get you hope up on become a Darkranger, I sure they not go that far for that skin opt

Mostly we Gonna have rehash of Garrosh, She will do the dagger in the dark (sure most you opt out of)

And then my verison of seeing what happen is "Kor'kron rebellion" replace all Kor'kron with Forasken npc out in barrens and helping out the kor'kron get stuff to kick off rebellion for SoO 2 undead booglo 2 (In store soon T.M.)

Ever since whole smash thing I Say this "Don't get you high hope on every thing" Much like diablo fans should been when Immortal came on, Sure this sound all cynical but.... it how I seen world work

Awwwww man …… But I want to be a badooo dark ranger and go on a whole wipe out the alliance trip. BOOOOOO, BOOOOO I say
11/03/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Bronnix
I dont want to be evil nor do I want our characters ruined just to make a villain for the Alliance.

Vol'jin was killed just to put Sylvanas in the Warcheif position just so she could be bad and give the Alliance a villain. Now she will be killed so Saurfang can take over.

They have us stuck in this stupid feedback loop and it needs to stop now. Don't kill Sylvanas have he step down she hates the job anyway. Saurfang can take over and he should not be in mortal danger for at least 6 expansions.

Break the cycle.

But isn't that we always do? Be the Alliance's bad guy without a world ending baddie?
11/03/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Annanobis
11/03/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Landusk
... Pretty much, Beside don't get you hope up on become a Darkranger, I sure they not go that far for that skin opt

Awwwww man …… But I want to be a badooo dark ranger and go on a whole wipe out the alliance trip. BOOOOOO, BOOOOO I say
It call Reality kid, Until blizz Do the stupid and Bend over backwards to make her do this with blood elf willing (god forbids)

so far, it been nothing but "oh hey nagas yay let go kill nagas, flying yay here you go flying" not one thing about having Dark ranger opt for blood elf hunters or some thing

no nah kid welcome to BFA mop story telling it gonna happen and by gods It gonna be funny how she falls.
11/03/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Annanobis
Lets not beat around the bush. We the Horde by all stands are the Baddies. We invaded and rampage and we kill a lot of things. But you know what.. it all good cause we are the horde it what we do. This whole we aren't honorable and did terrible evil things are just either the alliance point of view of getting their butts handed to them or from the point of view of the player as a human being which not one of the horde, even the undead aren't human. So I say embrace it. You want a baddie then you got the baddest of the baddies cause we've beaten them all. Alliance wants the "moral high ground", fine take it we'll just blight it too. Instead of trying to be the alliance, we should embrace being what we really are THE HORDE.
We are at our best then were kicking the life out of things and claiming what we want. So stop trying to defend the horde to the alliance. They wish they could be horde. The only way the Alliance get to fight is finding a "good" enough reason to fight and convict themselves what their doing is right. The Horde we fight cause it our way of life and it good for us, build character. Like the horde entrance exam. Prove your horde, eat this kitten! Something like that.

So let alliance be whatever they are....farmers, maybe tilling soil, growing food during down time? And the Horde will be the bad guys, cause were so good at being so bad.

For the Horde!

Speak for yourself,The Horde are not "Evil" far from it,
I'm good with it. I have no issues being evil. Its blizzard that can't commit to either or for horde.
Is the Horde evil?
The history of the Horde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4lsKcQywuk
I started playing during BC, and I never once considered the Horde to be the evil faction. To me, the Alliance seemed to be more so.
11/03/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Drusillia
Really "Evil" is a point of view.

After all, we don't consider it "evil" when humans fumigate their houses to kill insects. The same thing applies to the horde and alliance!

And we in RL dont think, or we'd like not to think, that our side who fights in any way is "evil" but sometimes they are, enhanced interrogation techniques and all
The Horde going evil would suck. I couldnt play any of the best races. If there has to be an evil faction, have everyone join Bolvar (wait, isnt he not evil enough for Sylvanas fanbois? )

Shoot, even the LICH KING said Sylvanas was over the top. You can't get more evil than him.

The Lich King was so EVIL both factions took him out and he's like "hey, I ain't no Sylvanas!"