Warcraft Mobile

General Discussion
With the announcement of Diablo mobile for iOS and Android, how long will it be until Warcraft Mobile?

Will it come out before a World of Warcraft 2.0? Will it be Free to Play aka Pay to Win? How would the community react? Are Blizz testing the waters?? So many questions...
11/04/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Mandingolong
With the announcement of Diablo mobile for iOS and Android, how long will it be until Warcraft Mobile?

Will it come out before a World of Warcraft 2.0? Will it be Free to Play aka Pay to Win? How would the community react? Are Blizz testing the waters?? So many questions...

It's called the wow companion app, which we already have. Try harder trolling next time.
The real question is will it be interactive with the real world and make you walk to your WQ's.
I want wow pet mobile or wowpetgo to come out. This way I can work on my little friends while im away from my PC.
If WoW goes to mobile I swear to God I'm gonna form a social life.
Here's an interesting article to read (interview with one of the original Blizzard co-founders):

"Adham: Yea, so a few years ago with Hearthstone, it was designed originally for desktop, but as a happy sort of coincidence it worked well for mobile. That opened our eyes to a broader opportunity. Then it’s just been a question of surfacing the teams and resources and designs to make this happen.

I can say, without getting overly specific, that we have big plans for the mobile space. It’s a big initiative for us across Blizzard, and you can expect to see more mobile titles from us spanning all of our IPs at some point in the future

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/diablo-immortal-allen-adham-interview/amp/
If there ever is a Warcraft mobile or not is not the issue as long as they keep developing content for the PC. The diablo people have heard nothing about the Diablo PC game for over three years.

That and if you want to learn about and experience the events after D2 that led up to D3 you have to play a crummy phone game. I played it and it is nice graphics but still meh. Something is odd about the play but I cannot put my finger on it. All I know is I have no desire to play it.
Mobiles will never be for real gaming , you can't real game on 5 inches..
11/04/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Veganbeef
I want wow pet mobile or wowpetgo to come out. This way I can work on my little friends while im away from my PC.

actually a Pet battle Mobile app would be a good idea its the only part of wow you could play on a 5 inch screen..
and the worst this it will be FREE for mobile players and they will still charge pc gamers...lol.
What would be cool for a WoW mobile is being able to use our characters to play little mini games to earn some fun things like pets or transmogs. Like imaging a platformer but using your character... how a Farmville with your character or a temple run but with this big silly orc running through Zandalar.

Of course it should never replace a game but I see no harm in having a fun little mobile game supplement your main game.

11/04/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Truebow
Mobiles will never be for real gaming , you can't real game on 5 inches..

Also obligatory "That's what she said" Michael Scott reply.
11/04/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Nixnil

It's called the wow companion app, which we already have. Try harder trolling next time.

We can only be relieved that Blizz decided to remove the Remote AH. Sorry for those of you who didn't like to log in to play. They do seem to understand mobile access isn't the way to make WOW better.

Now, to get the rest of the app broken, and bring back Mobile Armory so I can pose with my "No!" emote- finger wagging, other hand on hip.

That would be some pure soy based entertainment.
It be like that Liniage 2 game that came out like last year.
Blizzard will only ever make an extension of wow on mobile devices. The true game is on PC/Mac.
Small parts of the game only. Like companion app, auction house and hopefully wow battle pets. All these apps could be free extensions of our 15$ a month.
If you're talking about a mobile WarCraft RTS game I think it's unlikely, as underused as the StarCraft IP is atm I'd guess they are working on a mobile StarCraft title right now.
how long will it be until Warcraft Mobile

Negative 4.5 years.

Hearthstone launched in March of 2014
stop giving these idiots idea's --- just stop NOW

i am just surprised we got a new version of WC3 and that it's not a .... well like i said i am not giving them any friggin idea's -- LOL
This thread brought to you by FFXIV and a ton of other online games; because that's where we'd all go if Blizzard did anything that stupid.
11/04/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Awkaran
If WoW goes to mobile I swear to God I'm gonna form a social life.

Lol... You gained one of my rare likes.