Warcraft Mobile

General Discussion
Speaking of is Warcraft II mobile yet I would play that.
11/04/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Awkaran
If WoW goes to mobile I swear to God I'm gonna form a social life.

Oh! The humanity!! Going outside? *gasp* talking to people face to face?? Unthinkable!
The issue is not that they would create a Warcraft mobile game as long as they kept delivering content for the PC game.

The diablo people have gone years without any major content and it looks like there will be years more waiting. This is the source of the anger.
I cannot find it now but there was a video floating around that the issue came up to the panel and they said they will be working on porting most of the games to mobile in the future?

Do not quote me on that though I cannot find the post i seen the video at.
I hate mobile games but i would love a pet battle mobile game that is its linked to your wow pets. In that perfect game you can level up, catch them all, and get some unique skins for your favorite pets.
11/08/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Angrydwârf
I cannot find it now but there was a video floating around that the issue came up to the panel and they said they will be working on porting most of the games to mobile in the future?

Do not quote me on that though I cannot find the post i seen the video at.

Blizzard currently working on several more mobile titles across all of their IP's.

Link to the BlizzCon pressconference, 2:09 is where the quote below is taken from.

Executive Producer Allen Adham was speaking about the Blizzard approach to mobile gaming during a press conference. When asked if Diablo: Immortal was developed independently and if there were any technical difficulties, he revealed Blizzards current plans on the mobile platform:

"In terms of Blizzard's approach to mobile gaming, many of us over the last few years have shifted from playing primarily desktop to playing many hours on mobile, and we have many of our best developers now working on new mobile titles across all of our IPs. Some of them are with external partners, like Diablo: Immortal; many of them are being developed internally only, and we'll have information to share on those in the future. I will say also that we have more new products in development today at Blizzard than we've ever had in our history and our future is very bright."