The damage is done.

General Discussion
Stop scrubbing dislikes from the video, it’s only making you look really bad at this point.
11/04/2018 05:57 PMPosted by Zeropointt
Stop scrubbing dislikes from the video, it’s only making you look really bad at this point.

+1

Throwing gasoline on the fire, at this point.
Seriously, you’re turning a PR disaster into a full-blown war against your fans.
Have you considered that it may be YouTube that has an automated system in place to detect botnet-generated responses, and counter them?

If you don't have evidence, but only suspicions, accusations are incredibly rude.
11/04/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Tymberlea
Have you considered that it may be YouTube that has an automated system in place to detect botnet-generated responses, and counter them?

If you don't have evidence, but only suspicions, accusations are incredibly rude.

Even if the counter-claim that only bot downvotes are being removed is true, there’s still more than enough legitimate negative feedback that the Diablo Immortal announcement can be classified as a PR disaster. Besides, removal of votes period is cause for suspicion.

You have no knowledge of any “automated dislike removal” processes or “botnet attacks”, but it didn’t stop you, did it?

I highly doubt it. I had my down vote removed and my account has been active for over 5 years.

Also, I just checked it again, and guess what. My account suddenly flipped my dislike into the neutral stance again. I gave it a downvote, again. They are scared, Monday is coming.

Check your clicks people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSmAwpVHsA&t=38s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab2-WW1skOM&t=1s
I am not happy about Diablo immortal but I didn’t dislike the cinematic or gameplay trailer..... until I seen them deleting comments and dislikes, this is a SUPER LAME thing to do
Leftist social democrats from Communist California using the silicon valley state run media for their personal propaganda machine...this will not end well just like before they will lose.

You can’t stop me from dislike your video, cause I have a phone!
Not sure why your bothered OP?

09/11/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Zeropointt
I'm done, goodbye. I fell in love with this game in Legion, I was just too stupid to realize I picked the wrong faction.

I wil never play a Blizzard Activision game again, and that's the truth.

Video creators cannot modify the likes and dislikes on a video. I know, I have a YouTube channel of my own with a few videos on it. Only YouTube can do that, and they don't offer 'dislike scrubbing' as a service, otherwise you'd see companies like EA abusing the hell out of it.
11/04/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Crewthian
Not sure why your bothered OP?

09/11/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Zeropointt
I'm done, goodbye. I fell in love with this game in Legion, I was just too stupid to realize I picked the wrong faction.

I wil never play a Blizzard Activision game again, and that's the truth.
My sub is up in exactly 20 days and 17 hours, but way to out yourself as a shill by digging through my post history :D
11/04/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Carhagen
Video creators cannot modify the likes and dislikes on a video. I know, I have a YouTube channel of my own with a few videos on it. Only YouTube can do that, and they don't offer 'dislike scrubbing' as a service, otherwise you'd see companies like EA abusing the hell out of it.

Something is going on. Legit accounts ARE having their down vote removed. It happened to me, twice now. My account is over 5 years old. I have commented on many videos in the past. Some positive, some negative, but what youtube is doing is just putting gasoline on a dumpster fire.
It's called "The Streisand Effect". When you attempt to suppress something bad in order to boost your image, it just makes the anger and rage worse by making it justified.

Blizzard needs to fire all of their PR people and hire new ones.
11/04/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Carhagen

You’re not a billion dollar company who also pays Google a lot of money to advertise on their platform above and beyond what their various channels bring in.
11/04/2018 06:13 PMPosted by Wenwei

You can’t stop me from dislike your video, cause I have a phone!

The most perfect comment so far.
11/04/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Asglarek
Leftist social democrats from Communist California using the silicon valley state run media for their personal propaganda machine...this will not end well just like before they will lose.

I'm going to pretend you aren't really serious with this comment.

If you are, get help.
Please, you don't think Blizzard had a conversation with YouTube? Ive never had anything removed on YouTube until now.
I don’t think Blizzard is *directly* responsible, like they have a special button that gives them access other channels don’t have.
Of course not.
But damage control is being undertaken, and the perception that Blizzard is shutting down criticism is ESPECIALLY bad if they are, in fact, in no way responsible.

Maybe it’s time for some frank talk with your fans instead of the tightly scripted “Q&A” that avoids more questions than it answers.