Need World of Warcraft on cell phones

General Discussion
Will they make it exclusive to phones too. So I can't play another game.
11/05/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Eviscerator

The new Asus phone is almost as good as an i5 PC. So people playing on cell phones can now play with PC players. Asus could even do a "World of Warcraft bundle".
11/05/2018 05:25 AMPosted by Vice

The new Asus phone is almost as good as an i5 PC. So people playing on cell phones can now play with PC players. Asus could even do a "World of Warcraft bundle".
I don't have a phone!
11/05/2018 05:25 AMPosted by Vice

The ROG can play two games at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqv7bm5nbC4
I'd play it
This meme is being overdone.
I want to raid on my cellphone; imagine doing uldir on mythic tapping on your little screen, that would be awesome!
11/05/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Lillyann
I'm waiting for downvoting to come back. =P
An even worse suggestion than what OP posted. Go back to reddit if you love your precious censorship button.
11/05/2018 04:39 AMPosted by Vice
I am a big fan of cell phone gaming and micro-transactions.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

10/10
World of Warcraft: Mobile Adventures coming in 2020.
11/05/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Saintdavinus
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The ROG can play two games at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqv7bm5nbC4

This is true. So realistically people could play World of Warcraft and Overwatch at the same time on their phone. We have the hardware to do this....now all we need is a little effort from Blizzard to make this happen.
11/05/2018 06:12 AMPosted by Sahkan
I want to raid on my cellphone; imagine doing uldir on mythic tapping on your little screen, that would be awesome!

If you blow into Nintendo's devices you will trigger an ability in game. Mage spells like Cone of Cold or Frozen Orb....could be activated by blowing into your phone. Cold Snap could be activated by clicking your tongue. If you whistle it will summon your pet. The possibilities are endless.
i actually want them to bring back the auction house on the mobile app. i know why they got rid of it, but it was how i paid for my sub :(
I don't even know why I clicked this or the reason why I'm commenting. I'll make better decisions starting now.
The thing is some blizzard exec will do their quick what's the forums saying and click on this thread and just read the first post and think it is what's needed next.
I wouldn't mind watching in game ads or buying gear in a cash shop.

Look how popular NetEase is. Go for it Blizzard!
I can imagine WoW as a phone game. The screen would be so filled with buttons that you can't see what's happening :)
Pandas will save wow!
Bonus roll for $1.99
Warforge for $2.99
Titanforge for $4.99
Id actually be in favor of a Battle Pets game that allows me to battle other players and fight npc trainers and random pets using pets from my character.

I know this is a sarcastic thread, but im fairly confident that we will never see full WoW on phone. Even the fanciest phone out there doesnt have a full keyboard and mouse. Not too mention phone companies limited data capped plans as well has soft data caps on unlimited plans.