Kul'Tiran Body Size

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Would be nice to finally be able to play a regular-looking Human Shaman. Just saying.

Kind of annoying to have to choose between
Space fridge
Mini fridge
Furry fridge
Obese fridge
for every single Shaman race available on the Alliance.

Please, just allow Kul'Tirans to choose between regular "Stormwind"-sized humans and "Drust"-sized Kul'Tirans in the barber shop, like Orcs get their upright stance.
I find it hard to believe that the Kul'Tirans as a people are joining the Alliance, but only the biggest and fattest are allowed to be playable.
11/06/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Noraver
Would be nice to finally be able to play a regular-looking Human Shaman. Just saying.

Kind of annoying to have to choose between
Space fridge
Mini fridge
Furry fridge
Obese fridge
for every single Shaman race available on the Alliance.

Please, just allow Kul'Tirans to choose between regular "Stormwind"-sized humans and "Drust"-sized Kul'Tirans in the barber shop, like Orcs get their upright stance.
I find it hard to believe that the Kul'Tirans, as a people, are joining the Alliance, but only the biggest and fattest are allowed to be playable.

Its Eastern Cont sugar drinks ... biggest gnome export is diabetes
I want a caster that doesn't look like he is having a fit of roid rage when he casts a spell and isnt an elf.
I plan on playing beefy Kul Tiran. However, the added body options would be great, and bring more variety to the game world. I love Kiltiras for all the human variations.
11/06/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Khorgarr
I want a caster that doesn't look like he is having a fit of roid rage when he casts a spell and isnt an elf.

Why do you think you don't have that option?
11/06/2018 11:28 PMPosted by Mustis
11/06/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Khorgarr

Let me clarify, I want a human mage that doesn't look like a body builder. Storm wind humans are extremely muscular and they dont really fit what I want. The thin, lanky kul tiran models would, but arent an option.
11/07/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Khorgarr
11/06/2018 11:28 PMPosted by Mustis

Let me clarify, I want a human mage that doesn't look like a body builder. Storm wind humans are extremely muscular and they dont really fit what I want. The thin, lanky kul tiran models would, but arent an option.

You could always go belf
Yea the whole Kultiran shape issue is lame. Katherine Proudmoore , Jaina and others aren't plump. Look at the cinematic of the returning Kultiran fleet. The sailors there look skinny and more muscular. The only reason that I can see them using this shape. Is to some how work ogres in to the horde later on. Using that same shape. It shouldn't be hard having a body shape option added. Not all Kultirans are fat.
I also feel like more customization options are always better than fewer, and that it would make sense for Kul'tirans to have the option for SW model and Drust model, due to the fact that Lore wise the majority of the main Kul'tiran characters in this expansion actually use the SW model.

Regardless of the lore however, ideally it would be great to have a race that people feel inclined to play b/c they are able to customize the look that they desire and are then able to choose unique class specializations that are not available for regular SW humans (I.E. Shaman and Druid).

I feel like this could honestly be a win/win situation, more customization=more players choosing the race (hopefully helping alliance population increase for this expansion) and likely many shaman/druid players would be inclined to use a regular SW human model, which means that the alliance player base would have a higher population of players playing healers/tanks which is essential for this game.

I think it would be great if we could get some sort of response if this is something that is being discussed or if this is something that's been decided. I have seen quite a few posts regarding this and think it's a legitimate question/suggestion being made by alliance players.
I'm so sick of this. You entitled folks couldn't get vulpera so now every thread is about this stupidity.
11/14/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Rizzaki
I'm so sick of this. You entitled folks couldn't get vulpera so now every thread is about this stupidity.

Nowhere in this thread has anyone mentioned Vulpera, this is simply about Kul'tiran body/face customization options. Now if you don't have a logical argument for or against these features then your time would be better spent commenting someplace where vulpera are being discussed.

For me personally my feelings have nothing to do with Vulpera -- but with the fact that alliance players would like to have a race that can play shamans/druids that use a sw human model.
11/14/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Rizzaki

I'm sorry what?

What does that have to do with more options?

You're the only one in this thread showing any stupidity.
^
Kul'Tirans are literally the same body model as ogres - to include their dance and emotes - with just a different face slapped on and size modification. They did not work "hard" and the new races at all.