Blood DK being nerfed?

General Discussion
I heard they were being nerfed heavily next patch and I kind of wonder why? Even in it's current state I feel much weakened compared to the legion blood DK, that was extremely fun, not having to rely on some stupid PUG healer is fun I don't know why blizzard is trying to make you work with your team more and more. Don't they see how HOTS was a complete flop? It's fun to be self sufficient and do your own thing.
"Heavily"?

It's not that big of a deal in the long run.
Blood death knights are unfortunately the only tanking class Blizzard forgot to drive completely into the ground and as a result are severely over represented .

As such, they are getting a series of minor nerfs that only succeed in making blood knight players slightly more miserable rather than making the rest of the ranks remotely competitive or enjoyable to play.
The nerfs aren't that heavy. You'll still have some mean self-heals.
I heard that we are all getting our own submarine next ex pac also. I want a Yellow one.
Blood DKs have been OP for too long now. No King rules forever my son.
its too bad blizz hasn't figured out that Blood will still rein supreme on the m+ meters because of how the class functions as a tank no other tank class heals\mitigates like a dk which is why they are so valuable, problem is that's the class fantasy of a blood dk if you want to bring all the tanks in line, buff the others healing so they can compete with blood
At least one of the nerfs was not even something I use.
Saw a BDK solo final boss in a +12 motherlode from about 30%.
11/06/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Bearpunch
Blood death knights are unfortunately the only tanking class Blizzard forgot to drive completely into the ground and as a result are severely over represented .

As such, they are getting a series of minor nerfs that only succeed in making blood knight players slightly more miserable rather than making the rest of the ranks remotely competitive or enjoyable to play.
That's just blizzards way. Anything that is fun MUST BE STOPPED!
11/06/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Mcbeardy
its too bad blizz hasn't figured out that Blood will still rein supreme on the m+ meters because of how the class functions as a tank no other tank class heals\mitigates like a dk which is why they are so valuable, problem is that's the class fantasy of a blood dk if you want to bring all the tanks in line, buff the others healing so they can compete with blood
I'm of the same mind, Paladins should be of a similar strength to a blood DK, heal themselves and block tons of dmg but as is their just a squishy prot warrior with !@#$e mobility and a small self heal.
11/06/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Bearpunch

But I have noticed a ton of blood DKs and I always wondered why? I don't feel like were all that great, I feel decent but not OP. Do the other tanks feel like complete garbage right now? I do notice my off tank dying to stuff sometimes that probably wouldn't kill me.
11/06/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Kallus
But I have noticed a ton of blood DKs and I always wondered why? I don't feel like were all that great, I feel decent but not OP. Do the other tanks feel like complete garbage right now? I do notice my off tank dying to stuff sometimes that probably wouldn't kill me.

There's 2 types of players for every class:

1) The casual who doesn't SIM/invest heavily into gear and stats and sockets and upgrades, yata yata. These players only seek a ilvl upgrade and be on their merry way. They never bring out their full classes's potential. This is you.

2) The players that SIM the hell out of everything to get maximum power from their class, and also know every little bit of depths about it. These players usually don't get others nerfed so badly unless that class is top 5, then they cause nerfs.

Blood DK is OP and can solo just about anything.
I

11/06/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Sinelus
11/06/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Kallus

There's 2 types of players for every class:

1) The casual who doesn't SIM/invest heavily into gear and stats and sockets and upgrades, yata yata. These players only seek a ilvl upgrade and be on their merry way. They never bring out their full classes's potential. This is you.

2) The players that SIM the hell out of everything to get maximum power from their class, and also know every little bit of depths about it. These players usually don't get others nerfed so badly unless that class is top 5, then they cause nerfs.

Blood DK is OP and can solo just about anything.
I never said I was some super ultra tryhard and nor do I want to be. I just wanna play the damn game and have a fun time.
11/06/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Kallus
not having to rely on some stupid PUG healer is fun I don't know why blizzard is trying to make you work with your team more and more

This is the reason right here.

Blizz wants tanks to rely on healers more this xpac.

BDK was the one tank that made it to live without being in this state so Blizz is gonna nerf you guys until you are.

Personally I just want some Prot War and Guardian Druid buffs lol.
11/06/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Tokyoblade
11/06/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Kallus
not having to rely on some stupid PUG healer is fun I don't know why blizzard is trying to make you work with your team more and more

This is the reason right here.

Blizz wants tanks to rely on healers more this xpac.

BDK was the one tank that made it to live without being in this state so Blizz is gonna nerf you guys until you are.

Personally I just want some Prot War and Guardian Druid buffs lol.
Tbh I'm the guy who wants them to buff all the tanks except the brewmasters, fck those cheaters lol.
11/06/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Mcbeardy

You obviously haven't played a vengence DH, or a BM monk, because both can keep up with a blood DK when played well.
11/06/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Bastinelli
Blood DKs have been OP for too long now. No King rules forever my son.

I love this
I mean... I would have rather them buff the other tanks instead but ok.
And again people overreact, yeah they gonna be nerfed but is not a big one.

The nerf might be notice at first, but they actually gonna scale better so i doubt people gonna "feel" the nerf for much time.