No need to win for Box/AP just Kill

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 6 Next
Been playing with builds trying and testing gear in BGs so mostly just in there to kill as much as possible and if we win that's bonus but if we don't who cares at least I owned it up and got to test gear.

Noticed after the last BG loss but lead in Killing Blows that i still got 99 Azerite Power and a Strongbox. So why not just do that which is infinitely more fun. We all are in there to PvP and fight so just kill and if your team win or lose it doesn't matter :) At the end of the day you won.

Ill take losing every BG as long as I win in killing blows. I get rewarded for it and it's the most fun!

*Edit*
11/07/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Teneea
It's actually based on how well your team does. If you get into a CtF and get 10 kills while your team gets zero flag caps you won't get a box. Same thing for AB, you can get be the top killing blows on your team but if your team lost by 1000 points you're not getting anything.

That sure isn't how it works as of this Screen shot. My team sucked they lost by 1000 cause they couldn't kill or hold objectives but I Yeeted on them. As you can see lead in Killing Blows and I was rewarded with Azerite Power, Steel Strong box and Champion Strong box ( for being a champion and killing the most)

https://imgur.com/a/fDGDNI1

So does this mean Champion box on too whoever leads in Killing blows every match? It would seem. So be a Champion and kill the most get rewarded the most.

The alliance may have lost but I definitely won and got the most rewards :)
Update looks like even if you don't lead in Killing blows overall and just for your team you get a Box and Azerite Power as seen in this image. So even if your team sucks just find those 1v1's and own it up. Get your Box and AP.

https://imgur.com/a/PiczwxB
It's actually based on how well your team does. If you get into a CtF and get 10 kills while your team gets zero flag caps you won't get a box. Same thing for AB, you can get be the top killing blows on your team but if your team lost by 1000 points you're not getting anything.
11/07/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Teneea

I feel like that could be a contributing factor but not "Thee" contributing factor cause I did an AB we got 4 capped I fought on the roads got a box and AP cause my team was super bad. It's not my fault my team is super bad so as long as I own it up I seem to get rewards.

Which is good cause individual performances should be rewarded. Especially if you getting kills.
It’s always frustrating for me to get into a BG where your teammates don’t care about winning.

I don’t pvp to “pvp right and just kill”. I like the team based competition part of it.

11/07/2018 04:02 AMPosted by Abombanation
So why not just do that which is infinitely more fun. We all are in there to PvP and fight so just kill and win or lose it doesn't matter :)

Ill take losing every BG as long as I win in killing blows. I get rewarded for it and it's the most fun!
Killing is great and all but BGs are about objectives.

Just want to fight, go do 2s.

That's what i do at least.
11/07/2018 05:25 AMPosted by Abombanation
we got 4 capped I fought on the roads

It's not my fault my team is super bad so as long as I own it up

Hmmm
11/07/2018 06:02 AMPosted by Zinj
It’s always frustrating for me to get into a BG where your teammates don’t care about winning.

I don’t pvp to “pvp right and just kill”. I like the team based competition part of it.

I wouldn't say I don't care just my main focus is killing. That's why I join to test the gear I got and see how it does and if the build is strong. Nothing different than Twinking really trying to Min/Max and own it up. I will kill EFC cap bases but if my team is lacking I will go off have fun and get kills because I joined to get kills.

11/07/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Magnificent
Killing is great and all but BGs are about objectives.

Just want to fight, go do 2s.

That's what i do at least.

You aren't really killing in 2's though. Maybe it's because I have a nostalgia of the good old days of TBC and Wotlk where you did BGs and made a PvP montage of owning it up in a 1 vs 3 and getting 30 kills.

Hope they get rid of these potions they just ruin the old school PvP experience. There is too much healing and there needs to be far more kills. If the BG ends and the top person has less than 10 killing blows I think everyone losses. That just isn't exciting or fun.

Was really sad when I joined an Epic BG yesterday and now it was almost a zerg again in AV. No farming for HK's. Match ended in 19 mins and Top Killing blows was like 7? That isn't Epic at all.

Objectives are fine as long as there is a lot of killing and PvP as well. If it is only objectives then it becomes mostly PvE.
11/07/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Tribbie
we got 4 capped I fought on the roads

It's not my fault my team is super bad so as long as I own it up

Hmmm

BG's are about having fun. If your team can't get a base then no point in running in to get slaughtered. Find a nice 1v1 on the road and Yeet on them put a banner in their back and let the other team know your a beast.

Sometimes I dance with people looking at a base see if i can get someone to bite and fight me on the road. Beat them then my team takes that base haha. However got to get your PvP in.
This thread explains so much.
The point of any game with a Win/Loss column is to win.

OP, you've no business in BGs, period.
11/07/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Tsataga
This thread explains so much.

It should we do BGs to Yeet and have the most superb Yeets. We also do BGs for rewards and now they reward you for being an elite Yeeter which is how it should be. If your team loses but you lead in killing blows then you win. You even get a reward to show you owned it up.

11/07/2018 06:30 AMPosted by Idun
The point of any game with a Win/Loss column is to win.

OP, you've no business in BGs, period.

If you kill a lot then you won. At the end of the day the other team says dam that guy owned us. Why do you think people Twink? For objectives? Nah they are there to farm kills.

You got to look at the total score card which is also killing blows and if you get a reward. If my team losses but i lead the BG in kills, get Azerite power and a box then I won. My score card shows it.
this thread explains your gear lol.
11/07/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Toughguybob

inb4 "I haven't wasted time on pvp this expansion"
11/07/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Jdpp

Lmao yeah, big step back from "legion pvp sucks BFA is going to save it!" that he was preaching a couple month ago.
11/07/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Abombanation
At the end of the day the other team says dam that guy owned us.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say this lol
11/07/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Toughguybob
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Lmao yeah, big step back from "legion pvp sucks BFA is going to save it!" that he was preaching a couple month ago.

BFA PvP is way way better than Legion though. We all remember how unplayable Legion was. At least this is fun and better and we can play our character.

Also the Blizzcon finals in Arena were pretty exciting. It was good BFA came a long and salvaged PvP.
11/07/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Tribbie
11/07/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Abombanation
At the end of the day the other team says dam that guy owned us.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say this lol

Oh yea they do that is how legends are born. Your team might win but someone stomps you and you just have to pay respect for the Yeeting you got.

Explains how? Currently testing this build and Haste as you can see :)
11/07/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Abombanation
Oh yea they do that is how legends are born.

The only thing you are known for is making terrible forum posts. You may be a great player but you are the legend of terrible forum posts.