No need to win for Box/AP just Kill

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 4 5 6
11/07/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Jugajr
You also have much more health compared to a non tank warrior, so that could be why the 13k extra damage...

That isn't how math works or HP scaling for that matter. Have a good day gotta run :) Got tied up explaining stuff for to long ill be back though.
11/07/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Nawat
Trust me there is a reason why nobody agrees with you.

There are plenty of people that agree with me lol. Anyone that knows game mechanics. I have a full understanding of how dmg works and what negates it. There are a few people in this thread that don't understand and I am explaining how it works. Those few people don't agree with me. However you can't logically or statistically rank Prot even in the top 5 FC's

11/07/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Jugajr

Maybe it's you.

I seriously doubt there are many Prot warriors that know as much as me in the world or are actually better than me in PvP. That is why I am the one who writes the Prot PvP guides on the warrior forums over the past years. Not to mention I am friends with the top ranked Prot warrior in the world in Arena. The information I pass a long has been tested and is the truth. If you are willing to dispute it with factual statistical information instead of trolling that would be appreciated :)
ya so good like last xp with you dragon charging off at eots? Just bc you're friends with top ranked wars doesn't make you good btw.
11/07/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Abombanation
ill be back though.

I look forward to it
11/07/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Girlbye
ya so good like last xp with you dragon charging off at eots?

hahaha I laugh but I did this as a monk before. That long kick that shoots you, went right off a hill... OOPS!
11/07/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Abombanation
Spriest is tankier than Prot.

Lol wut?
Alliance: Why do we lose so often??

Also alliance: *This thread*
11/07/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Abombanation
11/07/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Tribbie

Hmmm

BG's are about having fun. If your team can't get a base then no point in running in to get slaughtered. Find a nice 1v1 on the road and Yeet on them put a banner in their back and let the other team know your a beast.

Sometimes I dance with people looking at a base see if i can get someone to bite and fight me on the road. Beat them then my team takes that base haha. However got to get your PvP in.

Fight on the node, not on the road.
11/07/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Tsataga
This thread explains so much.
11/07/2018 04:02 AMPosted by Abombanation
Ill take losing every BG as long as I win in killing blows.

Man...this right here is my Ive always been a huge fan of the mighty Abom. So much truth and win here. Freakin awesome.
I don’t know about the rest of you...but this thread has me inspired. I am going to spend some more time on my warrior. Get him to 120, go tank spec and hit up some BGs.

Am I gonna be useful...hells no...I am gonna fight on the roads, RPing as Abomanation, with caps lock on.

It will be glorious!
11/07/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Zarinfur
I don’t know about the rest of you...but this thread has me inspired. I am going to spend some more time on my warrior. Get him to 120, go tank spec and hit up some BGs.

Am I gonna be useful...hells no...I am gonna fight on the roads, RPing as Abomanation, with caps lock on.

It will be glorious!

Abom has that effect on folks.
*makes note of OP's name*
*makes note of OP's guild*
*smiles quietly*
Hi OP, I know you meant well by your post, but I don't have fun if I don't win or consistently have to AFK out of games that have the most awfully stupid players. So, I have fun as I can for sure, but the PvP is poor quality and is why I don't pay $ for this game and don't plan to in the future (unless immense changes are made).
11/07/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Tribbie
11/07/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Abombanation
That is why I never carry the Flag.

Perhaps you would win more and not have to afk out as much if you did though?

Doubtful in his case.
You're not giving fact dude that's why. Is prot the best fc? Hell no.

Is it half as bad as you say it is? Hell no.

Disc is not a good fc. They're tanky but they can't move. Fcs need to be tanky and mobile. You have some of both. There is a reason why absolutely nobody is on your side on this point lol

Edit: Is dh/monk/druid all better? Maybe. Sometimes though they can't get there on time or they're just bad. You got to suck up your pride and pick it up man.

I beg your pardon but i fc all the time because lame people that i get in bgs wont do it . And If it wasnt for me being an fc those matches we would have lost .

I love it when we have a veng dh tank and they never get the flag ever they just fight mid ._.