Trying to raid as Enhancement.

Shaman
I just want to feel like I deserve a raid spot.
If a 381 cant find a job, im really screwed.
Fetid feels so awful as enhance. I just went ele and pulled about 13k to get it over with. The ww and havoc dh had no problems due to their INSANE mobility. Both of which also bring debuffs to make them more desirable to the ENTIRE raid. Really makes you wonder who is in-charge of shaman's raid utility.

Oh, and they do more damage than enhance if played correctly. Insane proc streak withholding. Sad time to be an enhance.
Yea, I had a raid spot in a guild, but I couldn't live with something someone said, and I left. Now, looking at the recruitments, there's nothing out there for Enhance.

I log on occasionally to check quests, and maybe spend some time gathering on my druid, but I think I'm about done with this game, since I'm not willing to switch mains.

3 months left on my sub. We'll see at that time if there's any reason to re-up.
OP is a good mythic raider mirroring what werdup felt and said as his guild pushed as a top clearing guild in the world. It is justified when absolute min/maxing progression mythic groups per encounter... nothing else.

There are raid spots for enhancement.. all the time. We have a cap that is not as high as other classes on dps and lack of some uniqueness but individual players that care and try are generally always better then those that do not. Stun, purge, hex, dps.. burst dps. We can do it all.

There are issues with shamans but it is no where near the point of... "there is nothing out there for shamans".
11/13/2018 12:02 AMPosted by Kath
OP is a good mythic raider mirroring what werdup felt and said as his guild pushed as a top clearing guild in the world. It is justified when absolute min/maxing progression mythic groups per encounter... nothing else.

There are raid spots for enhancement.. all the time. We have a cap that is not as high as other classes on dps and lack of some uniqueness but individual players that care and try are generally always better then those that do not. Stun, purge, hex, dps.. burst dps. We can do it all.

There are issues with shamans but it is no where near the point of... "there is nothing out there for shamans".

All of this things, a Belf DH can do better, while also outputting great ST dps, insane AoE dps and unlimited mobility. Why take a Shaman over a DH?
11/13/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Orangesilk
All of this things, a Belf DH can do better, while also outputting great ST dps, insane AoE dps and unlimited mobility. Why take a Shaman over a DH?

Plus the 5% magic damage buff.
11/13/2018 12:02 AMPosted by Kath

Yeah, he was the first, and in talking to him at Blizzcon, there was still only 4 who had CE worldwide that he was aware of. It's a pretty sorry state and it's just part of the current design theory where they wanted to move back towards "bring the spec, not the player" but then like...didn't give you a reason to bring every spec. There just isn't a reason to bring an enh shaman over anything else. The 8.1 buffs change nothing because as far as blizzards concern is, the only reason shaman are complaining is that they're "2% behind" and so you get numbers tweaks months late and ignore every other aspect of feedback that's been provided.