I AM GETTING DC'd WHEN I DIE AND CANNOT LOG BACK IN!

Technical Support
I die and get DCd and everytime I log back in I get DCd over and over!! PLEASE FIX!

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
Don’t die
THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU SHOULD POST IN THE TECH SECTION OF THE FORUMS - RIGHT?!

I'm sure they could address this better if you place it over there. Or put a ticket in.
id just like to know.... how can you die over and over?
11/10/2018 12:40 AMPosted by Humphumphus

He probably has some quantum, dimensional hopping horde ganker who constantly kills him over and over like Happy Death Day.
his guild name says theyre all "undying" tho
Did you try turning it off and back on?
I got stuck in combat all day after I died (resto) it is BS. Blizzard can fix the bugs perhaps?? Or is it too much to ask.
Maybe mobile gaming is for you...i hear theres a new game coming out.
World of Warcraft: Hardcore Mode
No one told the OP to give a better description of exactly what is happening, or how this started to happen. It's sort of hard to troubleshoot when all you get is, "I'M GETTING DC'D WHEN I DIE AND CANNOT LOG BACK IN!" What happened before this happened? Location? Event? Etcetera.
So, I had something like this happen a few days ago. If you have any addons, turn them all off and then try to log in.
Download more addons to help the issue and balance your lag.
The only time I've had something like this happen is when I'm in an instance. If I DC mid combat, and die as a result, I have this odd bug happen when I get DC'd over and over upon trying to relog. The only solution I've found so far is to stop trying to log in, until the server actually recognizes you've gone offline, and your portrait reflects it. Then you can log back in.

However, in situations such as keys or the like, this can be very frustrating. I had a key I was doing, DC'd right before last boss, and couldn't log in for over six minutes despite my internet being fine because I just kept getting auto-DC'd. It resulted in my team completing the key without me, not getting credit for the actual downing of the key, and then getting mailed the hydrocore.

Was very strange. It hasn't happened recently, thankfully. But it did happen enough to warrant some very large rants of frustration to my guildmates.
Keep going. Maybe Blizzard is trying to prove whether you are worth your guild name.
11/10/2018 12:58 AMPosted by Humphumphus
his guild name says theyre all "undying" tho

Well...they aren't just the guilds resolution.
11/10/2018 12:40 AMPosted by Humphumphus
if you can read, he said disconnected over and over.

I had this happen before during a boss in a dungeon. Someone resetted our router and when i tried to log in, I kept getting dc'd. It wasn't until the fight was over that it stopped dc-ing me
WHY ARE WE YELLING!!!???!?
I feel like OP's issue could be related to their broken Caps Lock key.