Alliance win nothing

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 8 Next
I don't know what Ion whats his name is talking about. The alliance is getting its !@# kicked all day every day in just about every BG you can name.
Looks like a good part 2 :)

"Jug is officially smoking the strongest green on the planet. What's wrong Jug - getting a little perturbed that me and Igy keep calling you on your BS and you have no response for it? I can see your Na rising in your posts."

Why would I be perturbed? I'm not the one that's losing BG after BG and posting about it here.
I hear that Alliance has a good win rate in the Trial of Style.
11/10/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Lilbastid
I don't know what Ion whats his name is talking about. The alliance is getting its !@# kicked all day every day in just about every BG you can name.

I'll take the directors word over yours.
11/10/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Floyln
11/10/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Lilbastid

Means nothing, they have been out of touch before and this is another example
11/10/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou
11/10/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Floyln

"wowstats mean nothing. It includes all levels"

Fair point, we'll just have to wait for a blue to chime in or something. Days later the game director does an interview about it...

"his word means nothing, I still lose all the time"

love these forums lol
I mean, i think it -might- be a lot of different reasons but one of them is surely a "git gud" scenario.
I have won 8 out of my last 10 BGs. 4 out of 5 as solo queue.

Now since my experience is the only experience by which all things in the universe are measured, we can conclude that the premise of this thread is entirely hooey.
11/10/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Magnificent
I mean, i think it -might- be a lot of different reasons but one of them is surely a "git gud" scenario.

Oh this is definitely the main reason, in the ones I have been in anyway.
11/10/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Squeektoy

Now since my experience is the only experience by which all things in the universe are measured, we can conclude that the premise of this thread is entirely hooey.

Are we still frenz? We should be.
11/10/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Tsataga
11/10/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Squeektoy

Are we still frenz? We should be.

Yes but as per your request whispered to me last night, I am leaving you alone because you are "leveling". Sounds like shenanigans to me.
11/10/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Jugajr
<span class="truncated">...</span>

"wowstats mean nothing. It includes all levels"

Fair point, we'll just have to wait for a blue to chime in or something. Days later the game director does an interview about it...

"his word means nothing, I still lose all the time"

love these forums lol

Well the dev said Alliance win more in AV which is false even if you take the wow stats as granted Horde win AV more so you just proved you are wrong either way.

Thats not even taking into account years of clear Horde bias which have led up this point of Horde winning more in bgs, having 90% of Mythic guilds and 55+% of the 120 playerbase. That didn't just happen for no reason bud.
Well the blue said Alliance win more in AV which is false

You don't actually know this though. Even according to wowstats, it's 48/52. Could be more low level horde win av
Wowstats, by their own admission, does not count all battlegrounds. They are only able to calculate averages and they are within a margin of error of a few percentage points.

http://wow-stats.com/index.html#statistics
Also, according to wowstats, EU Alliance win more AV (47/53) and the overall winrates are pretty even with the rest of the BGs. It could be that they increase the Alliance av/ioc wins as well. And before you discredit over that, ask yourself why they win more?
11/10/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Squeektoy
Yes but as per your request whispered to me last night, I am leaving you alone because you are "leveling". Sounds like shenanigans to me.

In my defense Im fairly drunk right now
11/10/2018 05:38 PMPosted by Tsataga
11/10/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Squeektoy

Alcohol is Horde biased tho ?
11/10/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Jugajr
Well the blue said Alliance win more in AV which is false

You don't actually know this though. Even according to wowstats, it's 48/52. Could be more low level horde win av

I do know it as I have a 23% winrate in AV and never have had a winrate that low in AV before. Other players in the bgs i were in all reported the same, losing 5 in a row still trying to get daily win, getting fed up and quitting.

You are dishonest period so theres no point debating it with you
11/10/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou
I do know it as I have a 23% winrate in AV and never have had a winrate that low in AV before.

I have a 60% win rate in the 10/15 mans. Therefore Alliance must be winning 60% of reg random BGs. Your logic...
11/10/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Squeektoy
11/10/2018 05:38 PMPosted by Tsataga

Alcohol is Horde biased tho ?

Well we do have dwarves so that kinda rules out the horde bias.