Alliance win nothing

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 6 7 8
11/11/2018 10:32 PMPosted by Yarrow
You're below 350 ilvl. Almost by definition any team you are on is not a geared team. Adequately geared, maybe; outgearing your opponents, highly unlikely.

Say what? What does my ilvl have to do with my teams?
11/10/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Arganoth
I hear that Alliance has a good win rate in the Trial of Style.

Oh you mean kit does

https://imgur.com/a/pDNu8TP
Queing on alliance is just another form of rng. So you get the choice of rng or 20 min ques on weekends. Says alot of when you get an 18 min que on a sat night.
Won a rated before my power went out lel

Was a close game

https://imgur.com/a/ueq3O1b

Edit :not sure why it posted on my dk lelelelel
With the queue times lately I would much rather take the losses. It's been longer than 10min on horde for normal bg's and longer for epics. Went merc - and we did get the bunch of defeatist people - claimed its over in minute 1 after losing the first skirmish. But went on to win 50% ish.

Got a crap load of gear (i'm mainly farming, getting lots of drops and disenchanting). Wep enchants keeping my sub going.
When playing Alliance, I have been winning in the late morning to afternoon then start losing late at night to the wee hours of the morning. I work night shift so my sleeping pattern is all messed up.
11/12/2018 10:57 AMPosted by Itinerary
then start losing late at night to the wee hours of the morning.

My play time is usually midnight est, after work, and aside from a couple 3 and 5 BG losing streaks, it hasn't been bad:

https://imgur.com/a/WNtp3to
11/10/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Jugajr
Just won a solo queue EotS with 6 Alliance players under 100k hp, and all Horde above lol. SS to come later :)

Just carried a 1455 team in Rated BGs!
Time of day seems to matter a lot which faction I win the most on.
He's probably combining the NA and EU numbers.
I've noticed that the overall attitude in BGs is better on horde side.

Horde usually go into the BG with a "Let's do this!" Attitude. They're pumped, ready to saughter alliance.

Where alliance go in with a "We usually lose" attitude, and they're morale is down before the gates even open.

This may be just my experience of course, but I feel the overall Outlook is negative on alliance side, and more positive on horde side
Its not even a faction has an attitude kind of thing its more which team has players that know what to do is the real issue here.
11/13/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Cordalles

This part seems true. Last time I was in AV, I got angry tells afterwards for my wanting to give credit to offense as well as defense. I'm not sure who he thought killed Drek if it wasn't the offense.

We still won, though. Maybe Alliance just doesn't need carebear group hugs to win.

Horde usually go into the BG with a "Let's do this!" Attitude. They're pumped, ready to saughter alliance.

It's hard to build team wide enthusiasm on the Alliance side when there are mercs yelling "for the Horde" at the beginning, or saying "just kill Alliance" when proposing to win on reinforcements. I mean, the latter was an honest mistake, but it's still not a morale booster.
11/13/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Cordalles

Where alliance go in with a "We usually lose" attitude, and they're morale is down before the gates even open.

This may be just my experience of course, but I feel the overall Outlook is negative on alliance side, and more positive on horde side

Pretty much this.
i have alliance and horde toons. I play both and lose equally on both. ill play 5 games as horde and 5 as alliance. 1 out of 10 games will be a win. It depends on if you are unlucky enough to get in a game that has premades in it or not.
11/13/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Osmeric
He's probably combining the NA and EU numbers.

And that point is irrelevant as the game is the same in the EU.

- same BG's

- same racials

- nearly the same W/L stats
11/14/2018 02:32 AMPosted by Zharja
i have alliance and horde toons. I play both and lose equally on both. ill play 5 games as horde and 5 as alliance. 1 out of 10 games will be a win. It depends on if you are unlucky enough to get in a game that has premades in it or not.

And yet you have right around the 50% mark for wins which would indicate something otherwise that your statement.