365 Mage LFG To progress raid with

Guild Recruitment
Hey thanks for stopping buy. returning to raiding after a short time away for a bad car accident. I was 8/8N and 5/8H before I had my wreck. I am a solid player and would be great to any team. free after 5pm EST time . BTag Floburnz#1571
Hey,

<LökTar> [H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting. We're looking for 6 DPS(Spriest, DK, Mage, Warrior specifically with a couple of spots for others) and 1 healer (Druid or Monk). Currently 7/8 H and 8/8N. We do our best to keep the guild drama free, so we do value personality as well as skill. Our raid times are Tue & Wed 7pm-10pm pst We are not a hardcore raiding guild however we are looking for raiders to put their best foot forward as we value everyone's time. If you're interested please fill out an Application at https://form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application or feel free to contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
added you on battle net would love to talk
Hey there,
If you can do weekends <Hogwarts> has a weekend team that is looking for more DPS for its raid. We raid Saturday/Sunday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm
CST~Central. If you would like to talk further my btag is WRS33#1711. Hope to hear from ya.
We raid 7-10 est and are 2/8M and 8/8 H. Good group all around and a drive to get content done. Solid pulls on mythic Zek voz. My bnet is Gigataur#1531 I’ll add ya. We are cho’gall horde.
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Meetings: First Tuesday of every month at 9pm EST
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Flopoxie, glad you're doing better and hope your recovery is going well! I've got a raid group in area 52 that would love to have you. Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 9p to 12a EST. Or main goal is aitc every tier and then start dabbling in mythic as time allows. We're 8/8 H and 2/8 M. If you like killing bosses and gambling away your gold, come check is out! Add me at Pilate#1430 on bnet and let's chat!
<The Barber Shop> H8/8 M2/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid:
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

What Classes Are We Recruiting:
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Frost Mage, BM Hunter)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Demon Hunter)

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hey there. R you looking to faction change and server transfer?

We are a Casual Heroic Raiding Guild, currently 5/8H with Zul at 18.5%. We are currently looking for more reliable dps to add to our raid roster. We aren't elitist, we don't yell, we will explain fights if you are new. We are currently encouraging mythic + runs to gear people. I myself have an alt geared to run keys (tank) for guildies if needed :)

We are also an older group so 18+ is preferred. Most of us have full time jobs, family but still love to play WoW :)

If you are interested check us out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769618172
Hey there, we are in need of a good mage. Check us out and let me know

Enter the GUNT – We are a Heroic Alliance guild that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EDT. We want to make GUNT the best GUNT it can be. As such, we are recruiting for our core team. We are 8/8N and 7/8H. Casual players are encouraged to join for all content.

Classes/Roles We Need:
Tanks: Full
Healers: Resto shaman, disc priest or holy pally, resto druid, may consider others
Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy (bonus points for guard/resto os), ele sham
Melee DPS: Full
***If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>***

Guild Rules:
--All Guild Members should be age 18+
--With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk
--Be respectful of your fellow guildmates
--No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:
--Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression
--We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders
--Have proper enchants and gems
--Have proper addons installed
--Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786
Sailenia: Sailenia#1415
Hi Flopoxie,

We are a mature guild on US-Stormrage with most us have playing since vanilla. We are lively bunch that fits well together and have a sense of comradery. We enjoy being on discord together and tend to do so out of raid times.

We are a new guild but some of the core is 2/8M with the rest being 6/8H+. We have a solid core so far and are looking for other people getting late into Mythic raiding. We would love to chat with you!

Our recruitment post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769568404

Our roster: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Click%20to%20Move/roster#mode=raiders_or_mythic_plus

-Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM ET. On our off days we stay busy running Mythic + and helping the team gear up. If you are looking for a laid back, mature and friendly environment that also progresses in current content.

BNet: CrysTalis#1961 (GM)
BNet: Strat#1342 (Officer)
Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with. As far as raiding goes, we strive to be a 2 night Cutting Edge guild.

Currently seeking:
    Frost/UH Death Knight
    Mage
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman (Resto Offspec is a plus)

If you are a great player and your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Normal Uldir: 8/8
Heroic Uldir: 8/8
Mythic Uldir: 2/8

Contact us:
GM: Tony#17957 / CoGM: Pixie#1588
In game characters: Dev, Crëam, Amaritz, To, Pïxie, Mïzu, Embrïtz, Whïspèr,
Discord: Tony#1337
<REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde Recruiting for multiple teams!

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Application: https://tinyurl.com/Regency-Raider-Application

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Seraph's Disasterpiece team could use a mage to complete our mythic roster!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement

Bevents open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
4/8M Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Rogue
Healer - prefer Monk and Priest Disc/Holy
Boomkin

..... but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
* Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873
Syntax Error is a 2 day a week raiding based guild on Mal'Ganis US.

Our aim is to have progressive raiding on a semi-hardcore commitment. We don't expect you to be pro but we do expect you to at least know your class and rotation and also be wanting to improve on a weekly basis.

Progress:
2/8M
8/8H

Raiding:
Tuesday: 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
Friday: 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
We are currently recruiting Ranged - DPS
However, all are welcome to apply
What do we expect of you:
A good attitude to raiding, a willingness to learn and improve.
Showing up to raids, We don't demand 100% attendance, as we do understand real life things do come up but keep in mind a healthy attendance is key to a guild's success in mythic progression.

Discord BlueIntimacy#1207
Discord jaedeath#0346
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Heya Flo! I added you on Bnet.

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com/

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic). 7/8 Heroic Uldir

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST
Hello, I am apart of a weekend raiding team <Hogwarts> we raid Saturday - Sunday 8:30 - 11:30pm CST. in search of a few more dps for our core group pushing into mythic and ultimately next tier. we are currently progressing on zekvoz and are 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic. if you are interested feel free to add me WRS33#1711. Hope to hear from ya.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir. Our goal for the tier is to get cutting edge.
Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk and all exceptional melee considered
Healers:
Switch healers considered

Our logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/212803/

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)