A Thank You To Our Veterans

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Thank you to our veterans, Past, Present, and Future for giving us freedom.

You are the true Hero's of this world
/yawn
11/11/2018 07:05 AMPosted by Norinrad
Thank you to our veterans, Past, Present, and Future for giving us the freedom.

What about the guy that just killed 11 people in california?
I live in Toronto, don't care.
11/11/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Dirtytricks

Our country let him down after his service. Veterans need better health and mental heath care than they are getting.
What are we if not slaves to this torment?
I appreciate it Norinrad, even if others seem to not care.
11/11/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Nayaga
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Our country let him down after his service. Veterans need better health and mental heath care than they are getting.

he was just a psychopath. no one let anyone down. im a vet too.

here are some facts:

1. not all vets are good people.
2. not all soldiers are good people.
3. this country has done unquestionably evil deeds throughout history.
4. the government is glorifying vets and soldiers to justify a defense budget that is absolutely ridiculous and a waste of tax payer money.

those are facts. ok, so spare me the "thank you for your service BS" that the gov is peddling onto you people in order to spend some more trillions on "defense" none of which is received by anyone in the actual military.

here is another fact. throughout my service i never fought anything that had any bearing on your freedom at home. we are isolated on 2 borders, 3 if you count canada border, because trust me, u wont be able to start a war with canada even if you wanted to. you think the middle east somehow affects your freedom? it doesnt.
F
11/11/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Dirtytricks

I bet you eat your cereal with a fork.
11/11/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Nayaga

From my understanding he was pretty messed up kid in high school, its the kind of recruits the army looks for now.
11/11/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Dirtytricks
<span class="truncated">...</span> Our country let him down after his service. Veterans need better health and mental heath care than they are getting.

he was just a psychopath. no one let anyone down. im a vet too.

here are some facts:

1. not all vets are good people.
2. not all soldiers are good people.
3. this country has done unquestionably evil deeds throughout history.
4. the government is glorifying vets and soldiers to justify a defense budget that is absolutely ridiculous and a waste of tax payer money.

those are facts. ok, so spare me the "thank you for your service BS" that the gov is peddling onto you people in order to spend some more trillions on "defense" none of which is received by anyone in the actual military.

If you are a veteran. You should know the ungodly amount of time the V.A takes to get soldiers in for any real issues.

The truth is, when you sign your life away you get no (real)choice in what the government commands you to do. You will dissapear and every document including your birth records and social security records will be destroyed. Any government you live under has absolute control over any trace of your very existence. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is a fool.
11/11/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Bloodplay

If you are a veteran. You should know the ungodly amount of time the V.A takes to get soldiers in for any real issues.

yes, im fully aware of VAs incompetence in general, however i feel you dont understand.

VA is incompetent due to funding more than anything, and its not that we dont have enough money to properly fund it, its that the money we do have we choose to give away to defense contractors and weapon manufacturers without even negotiating the prices.

so when you say VA didnt get him the help he needed, no, thats BS. he was a bad person, before the military, and after, and ive met a lot of bad people in the military. no we arent protecting "freedom" because on a daily basis freedom is not even threatened. the gov is just glorifying us to make themselves richer. which is absolutely abhorrent. and the faster people realize this the sooner we can vote all of these scumbags out of office, half the defense budget, kick weapon manufacturers and defense contractors in the nuts and have proper healthcare, not for vets, but for everyone.
hank you to our veterans, Past, Present, and Future for giving us freedom.

and thank you politicians for taking them away.
11/11/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Skinwälker
hank you to our veterans, Past, Present, and Future for giving us freedom.

and thank you politicians for taking them away.

i like you.
11/11/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Nickydoo
/yawn

Really? MOVE! Seriously, MOVE!

We owe them EVERYTHING and i am 100% GRATEFUL for their sacrifice for this country and MY RIGHTS!

I got injured doing so, and am now been perma disabled since 1992!

Sorry folks, but that reply pushed a HUGE anger button.

Disrespectful!

I wish we had a military that REQUIRED two years minimum service like other countries. Then you would have a much better attitude in this country. Someone who /yawns has no idea what it takes to voluntarily sacrifice your life, or lose limbs in the service of this country.In the case of WW1, you choked on poisonous gas, or got cut in half by machine guns.
11/11/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Blitzkareeg
11/11/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Nickydoo
/yawn

We owe them EVERYTHING and i am 100% GRATEFUL for their sacrifice for this country and MY RIGHTS!

Disrespectful!

Calm down, Trump.
11/11/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Honeymoon
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Disrespectful!

Calm down, Trump.

Let the old war dog say his piece, child. Carry on soldier.
Theres some really sick, and really sad basement dwellers in here. Sure the VA is crap, thats the people running it. The ones who could NOT BE FIRED.

Thats changed, and i love our VA here in Syracuse. I can also go to ANY medical facility i wish and get treatment if the VA is backed up.

I am totally ashamed that i even play a game with people such as these. Go put on your hoodies and masks and go smash something.

/disheartened
11/11/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Honeymoon
11/11/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Blitzkareeg

Disrespectful!

Calm down, Trump.

Are you implying only trump cares about the military? Or trump gets passionate about things they believe in?

Or are you just using buzz words to look cool? Cause your jape doesn’t really work there. Nice try. Git Gud.