what alt would you pick and why?

Arenas
interested in exploring the different classes/specs

I have a buddy that plays feral, but we do not play together all the time.

I do A lot of LFG and I already have a healer.

Thx
Hunters are fairly consistent but branching out as healer would be best IMO. Give hpal or rsham a shot. If you and your friend play really well together when you're healing then your 3rd won't matter as much.
Could try a caster. Boom or mage, perhaps. DH is pretty fun just on a playstyle level.
I would never pick an Alt without Vendors and the fact Gear progression is gated behind Rep and Azerite makes Alts downright painful.
11/11/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Kyi
Hunters are fairly consistent but branching out as healer would be best IMO. Give hpal or rsham a shot. If you and your friend play really well together when you're healing then your 3rd won't matter as much.

I like healing but i am semi limited. I dont have the best awareness.

I was looking to try a dps so I could focus on jusut trying to dps/cc.

Hunters seem good. DH seem good too (easy to play). I am concerned with CC chains/viability. I can make it to 1800 in a day with LFG. After that I need something that can help set up a kill.
I think safe picks at the start of any expansion would be to have either a rogue, mage, hunter or warrior leveled. They’re almost always overwhelmingly good at the start

Imo
no troll go with rsham
disgustingly beginner friendly
i literally picked it up a week ago prior to never having played it before and am already 2500 playing rps with partner's alts
peculiar flex but def play rsham
Tauren Restoration Druid for sure. A hot healer seems to be the closest to a dot dps aka lock and at least in previous expansions they used to have some insanely good looking transmog sets.
11/11/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Alkhan
Tauren Restoration Druid for sure. A hot healer seems to be the closest to a dot dps aka lock and at least in previous expansions they used to have some insanely good looking transmog sets.

MW hots heal for more than rdruid ones do lmao
11/11/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Kyi
11/11/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Alkhan

Kinda like moonfire ticks for 2-3k while agony takes 18 seconds to ramp up then ticks for 900. Wacky.
11/11/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Iilpeep
no troll go with rsham
disgustingly beginner friendly
i literally picked it up a week ago prior to never having played it before and am already 2500 playing rps with partner's alts
peculiar flex but def play rsham

Yep horrible flex !!
11/11/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Alkhan
11/11/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Kyi

Kinda like moonfire ticks for 2-3k while agony takes 18 seconds to ramp up then ticks for 900. Wacky.

I love it. At some point, you gotta. Game's so damn bad.