If Sylv Got Mak'gora'd, Would She Mak'gora?

Story Forum
When Saurfang finds out she killed his son at the Wrathgate, and he kills her in a Mak'gora...think she will challenge him to a Mak'gora 10 seconds later when she respawns?
There's nothing Sylvanas could do that would make Saurfang challenge her to a Mak'gora.

He's so deathly afraid of her that he needed to grovel and cry at Anduin's feet for help to dispose of her.
Eh Garrosh got Mak'gorad at the slightest hint of how the Horde was going to turn out.

Sylvanas has done so many things and all Saurfang did was leave. He knows Nathanos will be in his ear 24x7 taunting him if he gets killed and raised.

And anything is better than that. Even Anduin.
That depends on if that line was accurate or not. Its always been kept rather ambiguous as to how much she knew about Wrathgate, but if she was responsible for it I'd imagine that Saurfang would have even more of a personal motivation to shove an axe into her (especially after her little dig at his son in BfL).

The issue is of course that she's not the type to accept such a challenge if she thought for even a moment she might lose (no matter how slim the odds of that). She'd absolutely cheat to preserve herself, and like you said she absolutely has another life at her disposal should she need it (which I think she'd prefer not to use).
11/12/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Deathisfinal
He's so deathly afraid of her that he needed to grovel and cry at Anduin's feet for help to dispose of her.
Better Anduin than a literal dreadlord, stop being a Male Human Paladin.
There's nothing Sylvanas could do that would make Saurfang challenge her to a Mak'gora.

Challenging someone who notoriously doesn't care about honor at all to an honorable duel seems ill-advised.

Sylvanas would cheat 100%.
11/12/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Ayaani
Challenging someone who notoriously doesn't care about honor at all to an honorable duel seems ill-advised.

Sylvanas would cheat 100%.
What could go wrong?

https://i.redd.it/85pmr7wvsqf11.jpg
Yes, of course she would cheat. And she would be right to. No decent person should be subjected to such idiotic barbarism.

I mean, seriously - a system that allows executive power to be seized solely on basis of a fight. Orcish culture is a disease.
If Sylvanas had hypothetically been imprisoned by Anduin, and she asked for his help directly, Deathisfinal would call her plan utter genius.
11/12/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Solythn
Yes, of course she would cheat. And she would be right to. No decent person should be subjected to such idiotic barbarism.

I mean, seriously - a system that allows executive power to be seized solely on basis of a fight. Orcish culture is a disease.
Someones never heard about trials by combat.
11/12/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Grandblade
If Sylvanas had hypothetically been imprisoned by Anduin, and she asked for his help directly, Deathisfinal would call her plan utter genius.

AHAHAH you mad bro. Sylvanas has made some major miscalculations, would you appreciate if I listed a few:

Letting Anduin live
Letting Malfurion live
Letting Genn live
Letting Saurfang live
Trusting Koltira
Allowing the Forsaken to help Drek in AV
Trusting Godfry

I have a few more, but yes Sylvanas makes terrible mistakes, I just don't go around posting about it. Ya know, being a fan and all.

Trusting Varimathis was on the list, but hell seems like that worked according to her plan.
11/12/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Deathisfinal
AHAHAH you mad bro
God, why are you like this? Why do we not age-restrict these forums?

AHAHAH you mad bro. Sylvanas has made some major miscalculations, would you appreciate if I listed a few:

Letting Anduin live
Letting Malfurion live
Letting Genn live
Letting Saurfang live
Trusting Koltira
Trusting Godfry

I have a few more, but yes Sylvanas makes terrible mistakes, I just don't go around posting about it. Ya know, being a fan and all.

Trusting Varimathis was on the list, but hell seems like that worked according to her plan.

She also spared her sisters.

I would definitely call Sylvanas getting Anduin to actually trust her a win for Sylvanas.
11/12/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Nairdrix

I would definitely call Sylvanas getting Anduin to actually trust her a win for Sylvanas.
And yet it's not for Saurfang? I'm not talking about the prior relationship, I'm talking about the action itself.

Letting Anduin live
Letting Malfurion live
Letting Genn live
Letting Saurfang live
Trusting Koltira
Trusting Godfry

I wish I was the Sylvanas fan boy I had always been accused of. This would be a great moment.

I would laugh. It is still funny to me, in a twisted way. But not in a rueful, enjoyable way like you.
11/12/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Grandblade
https://i.imgflip.com/21c1nf.jpg
11/12/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Hahahahahaha
https://i.imgflip.com/21c1nf.jpg
Thank you, Slot, good morning.

You cant trust mak gora any more. Garrosh tainted it, magatha but its splitting hairs, with treachery. If he did, you thin she would play fair?

This thread looks like a slight a saurfang for not being a complete orcish bafoon. They've made sylvanas into this underhanded, evil, master mind. Why would you ever challenge that to 1v1 combat?
God, why are you like this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!