RIP Marksman

Arenas
you were once the greatest specialization i had ever played. you are now one of the least interesting. i will always have a special place in my heart for the spec that stole a large fraction of my life away before warlords of draenor
don't you guys have survival?
survival is so weird it doesnt feel like a hunter. =(
11/12/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Danathor
survival is so weird it doesnt feel like a hunter. =(

it does when your pet gets cc'd.
Try and use your trash stun as survival you'll be reminded you are a hunter.
11/12/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Ryutiz
you were once the greatest specialization i had ever played. you are now one of the least interesting. i will always have a special place in my heart for the spec that stole a large fraction of my life away before warlords of draenor

how all WW's feel
Marks in Cata was probably one of the highest skill-cap specs ever in WoW, I had a huge amount of respect for MM players that played it at a decent rating.

I miss when class complexity was a thing and players were renowned for playing a certain spec/class.
BM is the real hunter spec. You are a Hunter and Master of Pets. They obey you and fear you. You are the King. Beast Mastery is Hunter fantasy. I am all for Hunter buffs under the condition they never play Jungle again. Please just let that comp die thanks.
11/12/2018 10:20 AMPosted by Abombanation
BM is the real hunter spec. You are a Hunter and Master of Pets. They obey you and fear you. You are the King. Beast Mastery is Hunter fantasy. I am all for Hunter buffs under the condition they never play Jungle again. Please just let that comp die thanks.

If you knew anything about anything, you would know that lore-wire, the #1 quintessential Beast Mastery hunter (Rexxar) is melee and that the melee rework would've made more sense for BM than survival.

You are frighteningly good at throwing together posts guaranteed to trigger. What's your secret?
11/12/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Kyi

If you knew anything about anything, you would know that lore-wire, the #1 quintessential Beast Mastery hunter (Rexxar) is melee and that the melee rework would've made more sense for BM than survival.

Ty!!! So true. BM should definitely have been the melee spec

Boom roasted
11/12/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Bihexual

You are frighteningly good at throwing together posts guaranteed to trigger. What's your secret?

Getting hit on the head so much playing prot warr has really taken a toll.
Main reason I did not go hunter this expac. Last time I enjoyed playing a hunter was in WOTLK. MM is my favorite spec and from everything I have been seeing and talking to hunters in game. Feels bad that MM sucks now.

People get triggered? Who knew. Just calling it as I see it.

quintessential Beast Mastery hunter (Rexxar)

Never heard of him
there is only ONE hunter spec, and blizz broke it..... and i have TONS of ideas of how to make mm work again, (if only blizz would listen)
bm, having to rely on a pet, stupid
surv. melee hunter, no.
ALL hunter specs need to be ranged like they were
11/12/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Abombanation
Never heard of him

Noob

tfw you don't realize he is just that way naturally.
11/12/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Felryn
don't you guys have survival?

4Head you guys have phones right
Bring back WoD survival or give us a 4th spec