RIP Marksman

Arenas
11/12/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Yazsnargae
Bring back WoD survival or give us a 4th spec

wod survival promoted a playstyle that was more fitting for a warlock than a hunter so ill disagree

mop and prior are the only acceptable iterations of the class
11/12/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Ryutiz
11/12/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Yazsnargae
Bring back WoD survival or give us a 4th spec

wod survival promoted a playstyle that was more fitting for a warlock than a hunter so ill disagree

WoD surv was really fun compared to what it is now but I will agree MoP MM won my heart ages ago.
11/13/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Yveltäl
11/12/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Ryutiz

WoD surv was really fun compared to what it is now but I will agree MoP MM won my heart ages ago.

????? Survival is extremely fun now and before as well lol what are you talking about?????
I can't help but think op one of the reasons mm gets nerf. Correct me if I'm wrong but mm was really good on ptr till you started posting all the secrets/bugs to make them get nerf can be talking about the wrong hunter but I'm sure it was you
11/13/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Shaliarah
I can't help but think op one of the reasons mm gets nerf. Correct me if I'm wrong but mm was really good on ptr till you started posting all the secrets/bugs to make them get nerf can be talking about the wrong hunter but I'm sure it was you

Good.... Good.....

Now if someone can just do this for Rogues, Mages, Boomkins and DH. Not sure how they haven't received massive nerfs yet. Come on Cdew one just fix them already.
11/13/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Survïvalïst
... WoD surv was really fun compared to what it is now but I will agree MoP MM won my heart ages ago.

????? Survival is extremely fun now and before as well lol what are you talking about?????

you know people didn't roll hunter for melee right
it's !@#$ed that our best spec is survival with no alternative, yes even BM would be preferable to having to be forced into a playstyle i didn't choose this class for.
11/13/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Survïvalïst
... WoD surv was really fun compared to what it is now but I will agree MoP MM won my heart ages ago.

not everyone finds spear man fun u meatball.
8.1 mm love ? Fingers crossed we see them again.