15k... bring secondary stats back

General Discussion
That’s how much my hardest hitting ability hits while buffed with wings my best cooldown. My flash of light heals more then that!! And what th heck happened to exorcism?? Bring it back for the love of wrathion bring it back ! I’m 360 ilvl and I feel so weak and the rotation has a 45 second filler.

We really need secondary stats back in shoulders and heads and chests.
meanwhile rogues can crit for 111k with the right re-bugged azerite traits ;)

cdew has a nice video on it, it was his secret option for blizzcon but didn't need to rely on it after all.
Man I wish I could crit for over 10K with all my CDs.
Secondary stats on shoulders/heads/chest would barely have any effect on how hard your abilities hit.
I am so confused about what you are doing..... Verdict crits for 60-70k raid buffed and easily 25-40k non raid buffed.
11/12/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Noobacleese
I am so confused about what you are doing..... Verdict crits for 60-70k raid buffed and easily 25-40k non raid buffed.

Idk either but I have the right stats my strength is ok I guess but I’m hitting like a wet noodle and my dps fluctuates so much i will do 18k on a dungeon boss then 8k on trashpacks then 8k on a single target boss and I know my rotation is right. Idk what the deal is but I feel clunky and too slow atm having about 2 seconds worth of nothing to press unless it’s a cooldown
11/12/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Akston
Secondary stats on shoulders/heads/chest would barely have any effect on how hard your abilities hit.

More haste and crit the better off I am meaning more abilities and less cool downs
These numbers are getting ridiculously high again. For crying out loud. We don't need a squish every expansion, just stop giving us crazy numbers. We don't need to hit for tens or hundreds of thousands.

I think your numbers are a bit exaggerated.

On a fight that doesn’t have any buffs, and with nothing but raid buffs, flasks, and food I’m willing to bet a normal TV is around 15-20k and a Crit is roughly 30-35k. On your nov 6 killing of taloc your average TV was 25.6k so my rough estimate sounds right
11/12/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Spiçy

I think your numbers are a bit exaggerated.

On a fight that doesn’t have any buffs, and with nothing but raid buffs, flasks, and food I’m willing to bet a normal TV is around 15-20k and a Crit is roughly 30-35k. On your nov 6 killing of taloc your average TV was 25.6k so my rough estimate sounds right

Nope. Im going with the numbers I’ve seen. Now while the average may be 25-30 it does very often crit for 60k +. With the temples verdict talent proc, judgement, and wings I’ve seen it get up around 75k. It’s rare but still multiple times a fight.
then something is wrong, because my pally hit for 66k the other day