8.2 We get misfits agian as they get cool ones

General Discussion
Ok.... the naga patch we get what... naga slave labor force for horde like Gillbin (Dumb as dirt and just to tigger happy to stab any one) Makrura.... (it a freaken Lobster for chris sake I not sure he willing to help us but pinch us half time)

And sea Gaints..... I thought the naga love there sea gaint since they are brute force of there work and They where willing to sever them other then that.... Mostly Any thing that giant just see us nothing more bugs like most giants does.

Meanwhile Alliance Join up forces some kind Deep sea like deep Jinyu race That look very much bad !@# Kinda wish they have more like Have few other Jinyu helping maybe Murloc but still.....

Feel like we drew short end of stick: Alliance get cool look (Oc'ish")Deep see Jinyu while we get Azshara Union workers force.... Love to know we get screw out of cool one.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/802860.jpg
Eh, we got a jump start on WFs, better racials, and majority of the playerbase. I’m fine with this lol.
11/12/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Genotrix
Eh, we got a jump start on WFs, better racials, and majority of the playerbase. I’m fine with this lol.
still feel like we did not get any thing that won't See as prey,Food,or have shiny to steal knowing these races over pass years...
Well gilblins where made by gallywix or something like that, and the jinyu have been part of the alliance since MoP.
11/12/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Saadet
Well gilblins where made by gallywix or something like that, and the jinyu have been part of the alliance since MoP.

not by Gallywix, they where made by Hobart Grapplehammer

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Hobart_Grapplehammer

why I have hard time trusting a Gilbins is this : The adaptations that allow gilgoblins to survive the aquatic life has apparently drained some of their higher brain functions and their actions are guided almost entirely by greed. They are most often seen stealing things

So yeah....... https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gilgoblin I have not encounter a Gilbin that not willing that try to kill us so...no I can't see this is gonna be a good idea.
What Saadet said.

Also, are we going back to Vashjr or something?
I hated Vashjr.
So you're mad you get three races of friends and Alliance gets 1?

... Weird metrics we're using for who gets less, these days.
You get outcasts and misfits because that's what the Horde is. Outcasts and misfits banding together to survive in a world that detests them.
If you want a unified front of like-minded nations and philosophies, the Alliance is waiting for you.
11/12/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Snowslight
What Saadet said.

Also, are we going back to Vashjr or something?
I hated Vashjr.
Love or hate it, I Just hope it just bring out Ozumat for that sad ending for Vashjir and Throne of the tides.
It's actually thematic.

The horde gets outcast races while the alliance gets the races who think they're above it all.
11/12/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Landusk
Feel like we drew short end of stick
And it's still clear evidence of Horde bias.
Alliance needed to get a Horde race at some point. Why not now? lol
11/12/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Hnetu
So you're mad you get three races of friends and Alliance gets 1?

... Weird metrics we're using for who gets less, these days.
3 races that know that try to stab me or eat me....or both... I can't trust them for counter I would say this I seen most naga not full Azshara why not have rebellion going? hell why add that as well murloc to the alliance counter. would fit and easy fix the 3 vs 1 factor there
11/12/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Tinúviel
You get outcasts and misfits because that's what the Horde is. Outcasts and misfits banding together to survive in a world that detests them.
If you want a unified front of like-minded nations and philosophies, the Alliance is waiting for you.
it not that, Mostly I have issue of trust.... And like cletus from dead rising would say I Trust would Trust Ghoul more then These 3 since one is just animal, Other lack higher brain power and...one would see me flat then help me....

Give ghoul a ham and he be quite for few mins.
Hmmm, where did you guys read about all this?
11/12/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Kalarm
Hmmm, where did you guys read about all this?
Blizzcon wowhead.

In short..... Alliance could use 2 more allies to join there little thing like Naga that Grown displacent or disillusioned with Azshara and Murloc, to be counter to gilbin case... Masscot Race am I right but it would fix the 3 right?
Well, it's true. It's also true that when announcing it they rushed to say that there were too few of them to repopulate their race to cut off any allied race talk, heh. It's like "Yeah, we know Alliance finally gets something different than normal, but don't get your hopes up for it actually going anywhere!"
11/12/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Landusk
Love to know we get screw out of cool one.

They terk yer beer!
11/12/2018 08:46 PMPosted by Airc
Well, it's true. It's also true that when announcing it they rushed to say that there were too few of them to repopulate their race to cut off any allied race talk, heh. It's like "Yeah, we know Alliance finally gets something different than normal, but don't get your hopes up for it actually going anywhere!"
Pretty much like they try to dash any one getting there hope up on "Not Mechagnomes" or Some thing esle that would been cool and not plan out by blizz.
Is there any confirmation of any of this outside of a screenshot that doesn't actually confirm anything?