8.2 We get misfits agian as they get cool ones

General Discussion
11/12/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Saadet
Well gilblins where made by gallywix or something like that, and the jinyu have been part of the alliance since MoP.

not by Gallywix, they where made by Hobart Grapplehammer

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Hobart_Grapplehammer

why I have hard time trusting a Gilbins is this : The adaptations that allow gilgoblins to survive the aquatic life has apparently drained some of their higher brain functions and their actions are guided almost entirely by greed. They are most often seen stealing things

So..... not much different from regular Goblins then.
11/12/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Enekie
Is there any confirmation of any of this outside of a screenshot that doesn't actually confirm anything?
Just going on what I heard on wowhead on blizzcon https://www.wowhead.com/news=288374/whats-coming-in-world-of-warcraft-patch-8-2-rise-of-azshara

Other then that, I Could say at lest these 2

Add 2 more races to help alliance then Just one

2ndly please make it more believable to think they willing to help then Just "Because shut up"

not by Gallywix, they where made by Hobart Grapplehammer

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Hobart_Grapplehammer

why I have hard time trusting a Gilbins is this : The adaptations that allow gilgoblins to survive the aquatic life has apparently drained some of their higher brain functions and their actions are guided almost entirely by greed. They are most often seen stealing things

So..... not much different from regular Goblins then.
well I tell you this goblin will at lest try to put up charm and swindle you out you gold and goodies

Gilbins just skip all that and just Stab you to death to get goods. Mostly case they more stupid then goblins.
So what makes you think the Deep Sea Jinyu is an Allied Race and not just a mob?
I'm worried they'll make water goblins an allied race, and can absolutely see them doing that.
11/12/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Enekie
So what makes you think the Deep Sea Jinyu is an Allied Race and not just a mob?
I Don't they a allied race more like "Helpful NPC" since they made it clear they been "SCREW HARD" by the naggas they won't be much willing to fight them Moslty I just think they should add 2 more to the list for alliance then just "The one Helpful race for alliance" since it feel bit Unbalance.
11/12/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Màteus
I'm worried they'll make water goblins an allied race, and can absolutely see them doing that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_4TNF8K7DY

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH They just too stupid they mostly fit to labor and live in water since they no smarter then normal goblin.
You picked the wrong faction to avoid being stuck with misfits and outcasts.
11/12/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Shado
that or these race choice to work with I Don't want be EATEN,PINCH OR STAB or all in one.....
11/12/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Uxmaziel
11/12/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Landusk
Feel like we drew short end of stick
And it's still clear evidence of Horde bias.
11/12/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Kathyna
11/12/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Uxmaziel
...And it's still clear evidence of Horde bias.
Yet feel like we still getting screw over....
11/12/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Landusk
11/12/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Shado
that or these race choice to work with I Don't want be EATEN,PINCH OR STAB or all in one.....

They only eat, pinch and stab while trying to breed with other races; grab your whistle and start running...
11/12/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Enekie
Is there any confirmation of any of this outside of a screenshot that doesn't actually confirm anything?

I can tell you for certain that I saw it happen on the live stream from the Blizzcon virtual ticket, where they talked about this. Doesn't help much, though, since you'd just have to take my word for it.
11/12/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Landusk
11/12/2018 08:54 PMPosted by Enekie
I Don't they a allied race more like "Helpful NPC" since they made it clear they been "SCREW HARD" by the naggas they won't be much willing to fight them Moslty I just think they should add 2 more to the list for alliance then just "The one Helpful race for alliance" since it feel bit Unbalance.

So, you are just making a bunch of assumptions and then getting mad at someone else over them?
Wasn't there also talk of the Jinyu-esque race not having the numbers to support Allied Race candidacy straight from the devs?

*looks at Void Elves* *sweeps them under the rug*

Forget those exist for a moment.
11/12/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Azivalla
11/12/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Landusk
...I Don't they a allied race more like "Helpful NPC" since they made it clear they been "SCREW HARD" by the naggas they won't be much willing to fight them Moslty I just think they should add 2 more to the list for alliance then just "The one Helpful race for alliance" since it feel bit Unbalance.

So, you are just making a bunch of assumptions and then getting mad at someone else over them?

Mostly we get deal with every Other race that was like I don't know TRYING TO KILL US!!!!!!!!

And they get some kind of cool spooky Deep see race.
Can't wait to roll an Alliance Samurai Fish!

I think they heard the desire for Sethrak, and in usual Blizzard style, flipped the script.
We already have plenty of Alliance cry babies here. Please don't be a Horde crybaby.
11/13/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Soulprison
We already have plenty of Alliance cry babies here. Please don't be a Horde crybaby.
But I want to have free will and express my self point out how many WRONG this is. IT SO DREADFUL!!!!!!
11/13/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Jaou
Wasn't there also talk of the Jinyu-esque race not having the numbers to support Allied Race candidacy straight from the devs?

*looks at Void Elves* *sweeps them under the rug*

Forget those exist for a moment.

Pretty sure that's just the line they use when they don't feel like doing something.