8.2 We get misfits agian as they get cool ones

General Discussion
11/13/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Soulprison
We already have plenty of Alliance cry babies here. Please don't be a Horde crybaby.

Irony, thy name is Horde. Considering the biblical levels of salt and tears red team can produce when things aren't catering to them in every possible way...
More labor forces seems nice I feel like the orcs, tauren and trolls have been slacking in their duties lately.

So replacing these lesser races, when they wobble of holding hands with the Alliance, we gain a new better controlable labour force.
11/13/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Juuhachigou
More labor forces seems nice I feel like the orcs, tauren and trolls have been slacking in their duties lately.

So replacing these lesser races, when they wobble of holding hands with the Alliance, we gain a new better controlable labour force.
mOR WiNe with that Cheese you eating?
11/13/2018 01:39 AMPosted by Landusk
11/13/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Juuhachigou

mOR WiNe with that Cheese you eating?

Ah yes please. Get me some grapes to go with that too.
11/13/2018 02:23 AMPosted by Juuhachigou
11/13/2018 01:39 AMPosted by Landusk
... mOR WiNe with that Cheese you eating?

Ah yes please. Get me some grapes to go with that too.
Get Them you self!

Case this is ULTIMATE DESPAIR!!!
11/12/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Landusk
The adaptations that allow gilgoblins to survive the aquatic life has apparently drained some of their higher brain functions
just feed them more green rocks, that's how goblins got smart in the first place.
11/13/2018 02:28 AMPosted by Greenegg
11/12/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Landusk
The adaptations that allow gilgoblins to survive the aquatic life has apparently drained some of their higher brain functions
just feed them more green rocks, that's how goblins got smart in the first place.
that only last 5 mins tops then again.... that stuff more rare then anchor weed so yeah no.
11/13/2018 01:27 AMPosted by Hnetu
11/13/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Soulprison
We already have plenty of Alliance cry babies here. Please don't be a Horde crybaby.

Irony, thy name is Horde. Considering the biblical levels of salt and tears red team can produce when things aren't catering to them in every possible way...

The only difference is Horde tears usually get answered. Zandalari Paladins, anyone?