Where are the patch notes?

Arenas
Where do they even post them when they happen?

Has it been two weeks since we've seen any type of balance pass on anything?

Are we stuck where we're at until 8.1?

Are druid forms coming of gcd with all the movement abilities or are we going to be focused target hate some more?
all of the blizzard tech writers are working on mobile now so some things had to be sacrificed
Check wowhead and mmo-champion daily as part of your daily website checkups. Nothings been posted yet but that’s where notes would be when they drop
Have you checked your email? Double check your junk folder!!
11/13/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Yatogami
Check wowhead and mmo-champion daily as part of your daily website checkups. Nothings been posted yet but that’s where notes would be when they drop

Do you know where to find PTR patch notes? People seem to be complaining about ele and I heard holy pallies are using a one shot with flash heal right now. Is there a specific place to check on notes for the ptr?

Or are there no patch notes and people are just looking at their classes and finding differences?

11/13/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Emmasdruid
Have you checked your email? Double check your junk folder!!

I'll check junk now.
https://www.wowhead.com/class-changes-tides-of-vengeance-patch-81

Not sure if this helps but I just went and found class changes for 8.1
11/13/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Yatogami
https://www.wowhead.com/class-changes-tides-of-vengeance-patch-81

Not sure if this helps but I just went and found class changes for 8.1

Thanks for that. I have read that but that information is old. At a blizzcon panel a dev stated that movement abilities were coming back of GCD, he specifically mentioned charge and heroic leap.

Those changes aren't noted there. Does any one know if they are even on the PTR yet?
those changes are, not on the ptr yet.
there have not been any major passes since blizzcon to the ptr client.
have a feeling they have a bunch of internal builds and are gonna be skipping to the release client here on the PTR really soon and that will be the last one before launch.