Tauren heritage armor looks a bit plain

General Discussion
Does anyone else feel the same way? Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but it seems a bit plain. I think having some unique 3D pieces for gloves and boots would make it stand out more.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288376/new-heritage-armor-for-gnomes-and-tauren-coming-in-patch-8-2-rise-of-azshara
No actually, I think Tauren heritage is one of the most impressive, heart felt sets in the game.
I like it better than most of the others. :)
BACK AWAY FROM THE TOTEM IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!
11/13/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Ironslayer
I think having some unique 3D pieces for gloves and boots would make it stand out more.

The tauren are not a materialistic culture.
i like to make my own xmogs. kind of have to when most mail armor looks like crap >_>. the tauren set really represents what the tauren are about. granted i wouldn't use a lot of it for xmog but thats because i'm a sucker for certain pieces like the chest.
Needs more color saturation. More moar color.
I think its the best heritage set yet.
Tauren are from the Plains, what the heck did you think they would look like?
Not like they're from the Ornates, or the Elaborates...
11/13/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Fiznazzle
I think having some unique 3D pieces for gloves and boots would make it stand out more.

The tauren are not a materialistic culture.

That has no bearing on 3D pieces. The Mag'har orcs have gloves and boots that stand out more, and they aren't really materialistic either. The Highmountain tauren having unique piece for their glove makes it stand out too.
I like it so much, in fact, that I’m considering changing this guy back. I think with certain fur colors, the difference will be striking and ultimately look good. Plus that totem, I’ve wanted that for so long!

Tough choice...
What, I totally fell in love with it. I can't wait to get it.
Does anyone else feel the same way? Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but it seems a bit plain. I think having some unique 3D pieces for gloves and boots would make it stand out more.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288376/new-heritage-armor-for-gnomes-and-tauren-coming-in-patch-8-2-rise-of-azshara

I think it fits the race overall. If it was too flashy, it would betray who the Tauren are.
11/13/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Samhoof
BACK AWAY FROM THE TOTEM IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!
Its funny how I didn't know about the Tauren Heritage armor till now. The gnome player base is really being loud about the release of gnome heritage armor.
11/13/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Rhuor
I like it so much, in fact, that I’m considering changing this guy back. I think with certain fur colors, the difference will be striking and ultimately look good. Plus that totem, I’ve wanted that for so long!

Tough choice...

Haha that's your mistake. I stayed true to vanilla taurens, though I was really tempted to switch because of the heritage armor.
11/13/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Sorelai

I think it fits the race overall. If it was too flashy, it would betray who the Tauren are.

Asking for more 3D pieces isn't the same as asking for it to be flashy.
No way, it's designed to be minimalist, earthy just like the Tauren culture.
You see that set and you are reminded of the Vanilla WoW Trailer with the Tauren and his totem.
I really love this set personally.
The heritage armor for taurens makes me wish I had my tauren dk back in wotlk.
"Looks a bit.. plain."

I see what you did there.