Tauren heritage armor looks a bit plain

General Discussion
I think it looks awesome - it's a toss-up for me between the Tauren and the Highmountain Tauren heritage armor - I like them both.
It’s one of the best ones.

Gnome set on the other hand is meh.
11/13/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Samhoof
BACK AWAY FROM THE TOTEM IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!
I really hope that totem means we're going to start getting some more interesting capes.
The Gnome heritage set looks very plain next to the Taurens to me.
I love it, went ahead and got exalted with thunder bluff even though it's not coming out for months. I just wish the totem was a weapon I could hit alliance players with.
c'mon this is the best heritage armor set so far
I think it's way better than the Gnome armor.
I love it. I think it's absolutely perfect. For me it invokes memory of the Tauren from the Vanilla cinematic, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.
I love it. It looks very much like what I would expect a Tauren to wear and has that strong WC3 vibe. The huge totem makes it perfect and makes me want totems as a weapon type (or at least model).
Maybe they will change it.

I mean, originally the tauren mount was just some plain running
I don't see the problem here, it has plenty of 3d pieces, like the bones on the chest, the gems on the fists, the belt and the straps around it... It seems pretty alright, and fits the Tauren perfectly.

Also, of course it's plain, they're known for plainstriding!
11/13/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Ironslayer
Does anyone else feel the same way? Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but it seems a bit plain. I think having some unique 3D pieces for gloves and boots would make it stand out more.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288376/new-heritage-armor-for-gnomes-and-tauren-coming-in-patch-8-2-rise-of-azshara

gloves and boots need a rework.
I think the design is fine but it looks unfinished, like it’s missing painted-on shading or texture or something, which makes it feel more like painted foam than wood (especially the totem).
11/13/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Twonkie
I think it looks awesome - it's a toss-up for me between the Tauren and the Highmountain Tauren heritage armor - I like them both.

Really wish you could mog between them :(
Carrying a full tree on your back not only would slow you down horribly but it looks ridiculous