This "expansion" is a joke

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
No new abilities.

No new talents.

BS redesign in regards to tank defensives and GCD.

It's like you guys didnt even try. My friend who was excited about warfronts hasn't logged on in a long time because his fantasy concept of it was so far removed from your hashed down actualization of it.

You made this expansion about Horde V Alliance, but many horde have warmode on and few Alliance do.

You reworked cooldowns around GCD because I guess someone thought that was a good idea? It's a mess in reality.

Yeah have unsubbed. Have 3 days to post this kind of stuff. You don't deserve a cent more of my money. I would like a refund but I fear that goes against your shareholder wishes so such would be impossible.

Here's my theory:

"Let's dumb down most elements of the game so we can easily transition into the mobile market."

Honestly prove me wrong, but if 8.1 is any indication that's just not a realistic outcome.

Cya.
it does seem like they are actively trying to kill the game off
11/13/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Catchmyleafs
Yeah have unsubbed. Have 3 days to post this kind of stuff. You don't deserve a cent more of my money. I would like a refund but I fear that goes against your shareholder wishes so such would be impossible.

If you have beta access you can still come and give your honest feedback on the latest PTR changes
11/13/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Riidatar

If you have beta access you can still come and give your honest feedback on the latest PTR changes

What's the point honestly? They ignored all other feedback going into BFA, it's the definition of insanity to pretend otherwise. Feedback is pretty apparent on forums in a lot of ways already, and the route towards change for certain classes leaves much to be desired.
ptr is really about bugs. thats all the devs will address.
11/13/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Catchmyleafs
What's the point honestly?

To post how inept every patch note is.

11/13/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Ponypwn

Hate to say it how WRONG you're
11/13/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Riidatar
11/13/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Catchmyleafs
What's the point honestly?

11/13/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Ponypwn

History says otherwise
11/13/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Ponypwn
11/13/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Riidatar

History says otherwise

Live BfA had dungeon mobs clipping/aggro through floors and walls. I don't know what you talking about
No new abilities.

No new talents.

BS redesign in regards to tank defensives and GCD.

It's like you guys didnt even try. My friend who was excited about warfronts hasn't logged on in a long time because his fantasy concept of it was so far removed from your hashed down actualization of it.

You made this expansion about Horde V Alliance, but many horde have warmode on and few Alliance do.

You reworked cooldowns around GCD because I guess someone thought that was a good idea? It's a mess in reality.

Here's my theory:

"Let's dumb down most elements of the game so we can easily transition into the mobile market."

Honestly prove me wrong, but if 8.1 is any indication that's just not a realistic outcome.

Cya.

Don't forget about major spec imbalance issues. Some of which could have been easily addressed in a hotfix because it looks like they are just making some slight number tuning and gcd changes.
Yeah it feels like legion but with even worse class design. Didn't think it possible at the time. Even wod was way more fun than bfa due to gameplay and blizzard pretends the issue lies somewhere else. Not saying there aren't any, but classes should be the first priority. Every time Ion tries to defend something I literally get nauseous hearing non-answers.

I realized in october I was just logging in for the weekly m+ so I cancelled sub. I still thought 8.1 might fix enhancement at least, so I kept checking back. And wouldn't you know, the changes that they couldn't implement as hotfixes and would have to wait for a patch were literally just hotfixes. It's like they're trolling.

The only thing that makes sense is indeed that they're either trying to kill the game or dumb it down for mobile transition/console.
Class design has fallen off a cliff since MoP. Hard to believe this level of terrible class design/balance is on accident.
Legion did have artifacts which basically was like a talent tree (not like you could choose a specific build, but still).
And also lots of legendaries which some even made the game play more interesting.
And at max level (110), we had new talents.

So I wouldn't use the word even worse class design.
Just simply, Legion with really bad class design. They took away stuff we had in Legion, added a few back as talents.(so basically we have less stuff than Legion)
Some classes simply don't work properly because of the secondary stat nerf and stat squish, because they didn't redesign the specs to reflect those changes.

Then you have boring azerite gear which may be addressed in future patches(?).
I still think the azerite neck piece atleast needs a spec unique talent tree.(something like the artifact talent tree)
But since we didn't see anything like that during the 8.2 announcement at Blizzcon, I doubt it'll happen. (8.3 seems too late for that and its something that should be introduced at launch anyways.)
What do you expect? The mobile games market is much much much more profitable with less effort. This is just the result.
They didn't just get their "best devs" to developing mobile games right after blizzcon, no, those guys work on phone games for much longer.
World of Warcraft is just not profitable enough anymore and they would be stupid to not ride the mobile train.