Comps improving in 8.1

Arenas
What comps do you guys think we will see more of in 8.1 that isnt currently great? I'd like to see TWD make a comback.
TSG is going from C tier to A tier (UH buffs + OP trinkets + easy comp)

TWD will be C tier (WW never got Fist stun back, but UH buffs are nice)

WLX is going from F tier to D tier (Demon Armor + Lock HP buff)

Fire/Sin is going from S tier to A+ tier (Deadly Brew removal)

DH/Boomie is going from S tier to A+ tier (Mana Burn nerf)

Rsham will be the new anti-rot healer (passive AoE magic dispel), so maybe you'll see more of them on teams weak to Rot comps... oh wait, Rot isn't a thing in BfA

All Frost will reroll Fire due to the snare nerfs

Spicy Chicken is gonna be sleeper A tier

Fire Hpriest Godcomp is gonna be sleeper B tier

Fire Destro Hpriest is gonna be Shaco/Loki/Nova style pubstomper but probably countered by most meta comps
Any 2 dps with Holy Priest will be the new meta. Seeing as how I cast will return 65% max life, I don’t see how it would be possible to lose :P
11/14/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Meleelock
Rsham will be the new anti-rot healer (passive AoE magic dispel), so maybe you'll see more of them on teams weak to Rot comps... oh wait, Rot isn't a thing in BfA

I could be wrong but I highly doubt that talent is going to have any meaningful effect in the 3s meta. Casting Chain Heal/Healing Rain is incredibly costly and I don't see it being worth the extra mana for a chance to dispel magic. (it only does so on crit heals, and most shaman healers only have 7-12% crit chance).

We're also already strong versus "rot" with Shear/Grounding/Earthen Wall Totem, so the extra talent doesn't seem necessary, especially considering the object of the match versus rot is to conserve your mana for as long as possible.

If anything the redesigned talent seems more geared towards the RBG meta.
11/14/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Courser
If anything the redesigned talent seems more geared towards the RBG meta

I'd believe that, actually
11/14/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Rethumtv
Any 2 dps with Holy Priest will be the new meta. Seeing as how I cast will return 65% max life, I don’t see how it would be possible to lose :P

Can you imagine rbg teams having only holy priest in their rbg roster and everyone having tank pvp trinkets next patch? Nothing will die.
11/14/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Twurt

Can you imagine rbg teams having only holy priest in their rbg roster and everyone having tank pvp trinkets next patch? Nothing will die.

3x Hpriest

3x Fire

3x Destro

1x Boomie

Oh... things will die, my friend
Just want to see something other than RMX and turbo
What trinkets are people referring to as op?
11/14/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Gritzxv

The 30k damage 60k healing absorb one

Edit: This broken b o y e:https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=165806/sinister-gladiators-maledict
11/14/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Gritzxv

The new PvP trinkets in 8.1. One works like the Necro absorb from DKs, the other one is an imitation Veiled Eye absorb trinket.

3 sec cast tho will be painful won't it?
Not that long considering we have:

Holy Light
13% of base mana 40 yd range
2.5 sec cast
11/14/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Garypal

Holy Light
2.5 sec cast

That's not apples to apples though with infusion procs.
RMX isnt going anywhere.

The deadly brew nerf hurts this team the least, you die in a kidney while the healer is polied.

TSG is going to be scary as !@#$.
11/14/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Kallie
RMX isnt going anywhere.

The deadly brew nerf hurts this team the least, you die in a kidney while the healer is polied.

Is it time for me to start gearing my DK?
11/15/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Ulfednar
11/14/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Kallie
RMX isnt going anywhere.

Is it time for me to start gearing my DK?

unholy/arms/(probly MW) is going to be absurd methinks...
11/14/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Jdpp
11/14/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Garypal

Holy Light
2.5 sec cast

That's not apples to apples though with infusion procs.

I agree but when casting holy light without infusion procs it is not that bad (which we have to do). Also, 65% heal is much more than a holy light heals for.
Don't sleep on wpp >:)
Just looking forward to warlock comps