Still trying to figure out what triggers the next level of Caches.

General Discussion
For back ground information.. this character has been able to get ilvl 355 chests since achieving ilvl 347 from the emissary caches.

Conversely, I have a rogue character that has gotten to ilvl 349 and the emissary caches still show up as being ilvl 340. For example, todays caches is for Honorbound and this character sees a 355 cache while my Rogue still sees the cache as a 340 cache.

I'm not really interested in the increased level of gear at this point, since I have no interest in trying to jump on the Mythic+ bandwagon and I've been done with progression raiding since the days of Burning Crusade... I am just honestly curious at this point what the trigger is that clicks the emissary caches from one tier to the next.
They want to know also. some one give Blizz more clues.
ilvl 365 for 370 azerite armor cache. 100% certainty.
11/14/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Sybianjoy

I got my first 370 cache at 360 equiped, 363 in bags, how many times do i have so say its not based on your current ilvl.
11/14/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Mate

I got my first 370 cache at 360 equiped, 363 in bags, how many times do i have so say its not based on your current ilvl.

It might have multiple triggers.
Well someone explain this one to me.i doubt you can. Or that blizzard can.

I final did the brawl quest Something Different

Got the win, got the 355 cache

And out if it I pull a damn 340 honor bound sword or w/e

So uh, did I get detitanforged or some !@#$? I could have used the 355 wep upgrade, so thanks Blizzard!
11/14/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Specular

So uh, did I get detitanforged or some !@#$? I could have used the 355 wep upgrade, so thanks Blizzard!

Then again.. I am still pulling Legion green gear that is showing up with a lvl 120 requirement while still being Legion level ilvls.

Something is seriously broken with their itemization.
11/14/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Rea
For back ground information.. this character has been able to get ilvl 355 chests since achieving ilvl 347 from the emissary caches.

Conversely, I have a rogue character that has gotten to ilvl 349 and the emissary caches still show up as being ilvl 340. For example, todays caches is for Honorbound and this character sees a 355 cache while my Rogue still sees the cache as a 340 cache.

I'm not really interested in the increased level of gear at this point, since I have no interest in trying to jump on the Mythic+ bandwagon and I've been done with progression raiding since the days of Burning Crusade... I am just honestly curious at this point what the trigger is that clicks the emissary caches from one tier to the next.

Its within 5 ilvls of the next upgrade.

So if ya want 355, gonna have to gear up to 350.

Its not intended to be a big boost, its intended to fill in gaps.
11/14/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Rea

Then again.. I am still pulling Legion green gear that is showing up with a lvl 120 requirement while still being Legion level ilvls.

Something is seriously broken with their itemization.

It's something dumb for sure. This 19th I'll be unsubbing until 8.1, tired of getting dipped on by flawed rng, no blizzard I don't need another belt upgrade as the 1 titanforged item I've been blessed enough to obtain has been a belt why the hell doesn't yr gear algorithms not understand that or get the clue after 3 subsequent belt upgrades jfc
11/14/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Drkenypowers

Would be nice if they were consistent with it then.. because I know this character didn't have the ability to equip over a 347 when the 355 caches appeared.. though it is possible that there was a change to the system since then. It just got a bit confusing when one character gets the bump at a defined level while another one saw nothing.
this point what the trigger is that clicks the emissary caches from one tier to the next.

i actually on this character was 362 eq saw 355 box
went and did the world boss, upgraded my belt from 340 to 355, got 363 eq ilvl and the box changed in real time to 370

am wearing the 370 chest i got from the box at still 363
11/14/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Drkenypowers

My 2 mains are 361 and 362 ilvl and both get 370 azerite from the emissary rewards on those days. My wife is 362 ilvl and gets 355 ilvl. She ticketed a gm and got a link to the tweet from blizz explaining their system. It made no sense and the responses to the tweet reflected that. We both find it extremely unfair that, even though we are both about the same ilvl, I get 370 ilvl gear from the azerite emissary and she doesn't. It would help more if there was a clear explanation of how the system they have in place works. I wonder if they even know. All I know is after everything else happening this expac she is playing less and less now. I just hope 8.1 revives things because if she stops playing so will I. Just a damn shame.
For me it was my necklace (heart of azeroth) progression which triggered the next cache. I have multiple alts and although ilvl does play some part it was definitely hitting the next reputation stage which triggered the higher level cache on my lower ilvl toons. ie revered with champions of azeroth for 355 and exalted with champions of azeroth for 370.
11/14/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Traumabeans
For me it was my necklace (heart of azeroth) progression which triggered the next cache. I have multiple alts and although ilvl does play some part it was definitely hitting the next reputation stage which triggered the higher level cache on my lower ilvl toons. ie revered with champions of azeroth for 355 and exalted with champions of azeroth for 370.

Not for us. Both my wife and myself are exalted with them and have been for a long while now.
I really want to know it too, can blizzard just give us a clear answer for this very simply and clear question?

So uh, did I get detitanforged or some !@#$?

koboldforged?
murocforged?
...hoggerforged?