enh nerfed by 43%!?!?!?

General Discussion
I feel like OP is a trump supporter.
Someone's raging :)
11/15/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Ava
we’re adjusting how many tooltips are generated.

They’re adjusting how many tooltips are generated.
This may cause some websites to show that the damage or healing of almost every single Enhancement ability has changed.

This may cause some websites to show that the damage or healing of almost every single Enhancement ability has changed.
Do not panic

Don't panic.
we are not lowering all of your damage and healing!

They are not lowering all of your damage and healing.
This will be a behind-the-scenes data adjustment only.

It's just a data adjustment.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

These are not the droids we are looking for.
Move along.

Move along.
11/15/2018 07:52 AMPosted by Deezy

Trump is the best president we have had since WW2... prove me wrong.
11/15/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Dranosh

Can't tell if trolling or srs..

But if srs... Yeah.. I called it.
11/15/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Dranosh
Stormstrike Energizes both your weapons with lightning and delivers a massive blow to your target, dealing a total of [ 358%(old) [ 214.8% (new) of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Requires Melee Weapon. Melee range. Instant.

that is a scaling nerf all abilities scale with attack power or spell power, and reducing the multiplier you will end up with smaller numbers. you can't tell me its not true. its basic algebra

You literally do not understand how these changes are reading.

Enhancement (apparently) has a -43% aura on it AT PRESENT.
This change is REMOVING the -43% aura, and modifying EXISTING spell values to approximately meet the current point between spell value and aura value.

This is not a scaling nerf.
They are reducing the baseline atk/sp value of the ability to roughly match the current aura, and then stripping the aura away. At worst it is literally a net zero; no gain, no loss. At best, it means it might scale better in the future without the insane -43% aura.
wait wait wait... so enh gets a 43% nerf to scaling but survival hunters get a 10% buff to scaling how ludicrous they are one of the top classes
11/15/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Deezy
11/15/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Dranosh

Can't tell if trolling or srs..

But if srs... Yeah.. I called it.

i am very srs. he has done more things in these 2 years of office that obama did in 8.. and most of it was fixing all the problems obama and bush created. you cant truly believe that he is not a good president?? anyone who has come close in recent history is bill Clinton the economy was at its best point when he was president. and now trump is president and unemployment is lowest since 1960's
We can't be any lower, so any nerf we prob start healing enemies
11/15/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Dranosh
11/15/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Illaandra

Are you going to keep yelling? It's not another player's fault that your class plays the way it does, and yelling to us about it doesn't do anything.

Change your title. It's clickbaity.

NO CUS MY VOICE MUST BE HEARD I WILL YELL AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

and no clickbait means more exposure
freedom of speech means you can say whatever you want with out getting into problems legally. It doesn't apply to a websites forums, or things like YouTube. So with that in mind enjoy your trip.
11/15/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Tauntcheat
11/15/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Dranosh

NO CUS MY VOICE MUST BE HEARD I WILL YELL AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

and no clickbait means more exposure
freedom of speech means you can say whatever you want with out getting into problems legally. It doesn't apply to a websites forums, or things like YouTube. So with that in mind enjoy your trip.

no freedom of speech i can say what i want aslong as it doesnt affect someone else's pursuit of happiness... this is my pursuit of happiness.
I often wonder if some of these posters are in the videos I see on youtube.

You know the ones, guy backs his car up with his door open and rips it off or slings gasoline can which is on fire in an arc and burns his whole fence down.

You know the ones I'm talking about.
Ench has a -43% Dmg aura right now, with the new update they are removing that but can't give the spells a 43% dmg increase that would throw the game out of wack, so they have to retune the numbers by the spells. After they tuned the numbers back to be the same as when the -43% aura existed, they are adding a 5% increase across the board.

Overall its a net gain of 5% dmg increase.

Learn to read and math.

Actually it's the Trump haters that cry and moan about everything. "The president can't do that, it hurts my feeeeeeeeelings".
My intelligence got nerfed 20% reading this post.
All the mongo enhance and warrior players are about to go HAM on blizz