384 Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a mythic raiding guild that raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) at 6pm-9pm Mountain Time (5pm-8pm Pacific, 8pm-11pm Eastern)

-Battle.Net-
Grandmother#11241
-Logs-
Please post your bnet and I'll link my logs.

-Current Progress-
4/8M - Have done pulls on Fetid and Zul.

-Willing to faction change and server faction-
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 1/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS for BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey there!

We are looking for a Hunter!

We are a 8 year guild 5/8M Uldir, Previously 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490
Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak (PvE)
Contacts: Revolt and Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 and Sore#1869
Current Progression: 4/8 Mythic Uldir

<Grandpa Reflexes> is comprised of former hardcore raiders from Fierce. We are returning in BFA to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to only raid 9 hours, we still plan to down mythic content in a quick and efficient manner. We're looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com
    You can verify our previous stint in Mythic Raiding during WoD here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Fierce/rating.tier17

Raid Times
    Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)

*We were previously raiding Sat/Sun 12-4 PM EST. We got to 3/8M on that schedule. Switched to our new schedule on October 2nd*

Application
    If you're interested in our guild, please apply here:

https://goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92
    <Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
    Hey there! Hi There! You sound like you'd be a potential good fit for our raid team. Were a CE Alliance guild on Sargeras-US. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST (8-11 server time) and our current progression is 3/8 mythic. Check us out on wow progress and if interested send in an application on our discord! You can find our Zek kill on our wow prog if you want to check it out as well :). Were a friendly community who helps each other, were highly competitive in M+ and have some of the highest ranked players on Sargeras.

wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Unscuffed
    application discord: https://discord.gg/eRUkWA5
    Fusion has recently formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our last remainings slots for mythic progression, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Our guild group has accomplished 8/8H and 2/8M in only two weeks, and easily will be 3/8M with Zek'Voz progress being at 0.1% (3k). We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We're primarily recruiting Ranged DPS, with Lock, and Mage being favored at this point in time. That being said, we're looking at all players who can prove their former experience and willing to take any class into serious consideration with a competent player behind them.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Cryptic#1819 (Cripzy), or Fendrith#11244 (Fendrith). Or apply at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdVRz7nBXl
    <Salt Factory> 8/8H 4/8M

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:
    3day/3hr a week
    Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/ZpBsYcgG3tYhqoHy1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608
    Hey! We're looking for a Hunter for our Mythic core.

I'm the GM of <Autumn>, and we're 6/8M currently, pushing hard for a top 50 spot inside of raid 2 (Siege of Zuldazar).

Here is a link to our WoWprogress, which includes our application: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Autumn

If you're interested, please get ahold of me on Discord at Mellow#0533, or fill out that App and i'll be in touch ASAP!
    <Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
    <Beyond the Flames> on Stormrage (6/8 M Uldir) is looking for a hunter to join us for Mythic progression in BFA and beyond!

About us:

We are a progression oriented guild whose primary focus is on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. Not far behind that goal is maintaining a great community of people with mature attitudes about raiding, the ability to perform at the top of their class, and the ability to approach raiding seriously, but also have fun.

We are tight-knit but inclusive, keep drama to a minimum, and aim to provide a long-term home for any raider who fits well within our environment.

We raid: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST.

We add an additional raid on Monday the first week of every tier.

What we offer:

- A stable, drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing with one another.
    - A guild where your efforts are valued and respected. We encourage players to share their ideas about boss strategies, and players who bring forth helpful ideas are appreciated.
    - Strong leadership that is committed to seeing the guild thrive, and to fostering the environment that will allow that to happen.
    - A long-term home where you’re valued as much for who you are as for your performance.

What we’re looking for:

- Players with a great understanding of their class and a commitment to learning and improving consistently.
    - Players who are looking for a long-term home, not simply a place to get Cutting Edge.
    - Players who are kind, respectful, and mature, but who also know how to relax and have a good time.

If you have any further questions or would like to apply to Beyond the Flames, you can add Battletag: Xshadow56#1902 (Guild Master) or Keietus#1992 (Guild Recruitment Officer) and visit us at http://btflames.shivtr.com/

Thanks for reading and best of luck!
    Legend (renamed from Synthesize) is a guild that formed up during ABT and has focused its goals for BFA around achieving a top 100 US rank. The weekday team has a former top 10 raid leader and a few former raiders from Vision & Synthesis.

Weekday: Purple Parrots: Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
    - Optional Thursday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
    - Mages, Warlocks, Hunters, Spriests, Balance druid highly desired.

Weekday: Silver Snakes: Saturday & Sunday 9:00pm-12:00am EST
    - Optional Friday Heroic (sales) 4/8M
    - Open recruitment for now but definitely need 1 Warlock.

We are currently accepting applications from all exceptional raiders regardless of spec or class. Feel free to apply via this link, and we'll try get back to you in a timely manner.

https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Note: Both raid teams are 6 hours and require raiders to do some outside gearing through M+ weekly. Raiders are expected to ⭐️be prepared⭐️ and to understand the mechanics of the encounters to some degree in order to be able to execute whatever strategy that the raid leaders have set aside.

I am also available to chat on discord @ Sieara#6473 or btag @ Sieara#1968.

We were 11/11M CE last tier. (I used to recruit for Synthesis who I helped push from 129 to 48 during Legion if you need my recruiting credentials and helped get buyers to earn the guild millions in ABT sales before CE/Mounts went away). I also run the larger recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB
    <Deadbeat Dads>
    <NA> <H> <Zul'Jin>
    Deadbeat Dads has existed in some capacity or form since 2009. Originating on Kargath Alliance in November of 2009 as Reconstructed, we have now become the Horde guild Deadbeat Dads of Zul’Jin. We have withstood the tests of time for one simple reason, friendship. It is the core value of everything we do here at Deadbeat Dads. In a game with many raiding options, players are often inclined to “see if the grass is greener” for many reasons (progression, attendance issues, raid environment etc.). We have found that this is minimalized and reduced when people are surrounded by those they consider friends. We are loyal to one another, and as a result the guild.

It is a privilege to enjoy our community and the bonds of friendships it offers. If you think you could be a dynamic piece of our team and family, feel free to apply or contact us. We are always excited by the opportunity to add more quality people to the equation.

Raiding Teams

Deadbeat Dads is currently the home of two progression raiding teams, for sake of ease we call them the MTW Team, and TS Team.

MTW Team:

Raid Schedule:Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:00-12:00 PM EST
    Current Progression:8/8H, 4/8M
    Points of Contact: PureEvil#1263
    Team Goal:Cutting Edge, server top 5, and US top 100 (or better)
    Trial Period:2 weeks minimum
    Where to apply:Please add our Battletags and talk to us directly or fill out an application on our website.
    Current Recruitment Needs:2 Warlocks/Hunters/Mages All exceptional applicants considered, so even if your class/spec isn't listed, please apply.
    Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
    We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
    I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
    Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
    Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
    Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 25+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
    With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Uldir Prog:
    8/8N
    8/8H
    2/8M

ADDON REQUIRED:
    RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: Closed
    Melee DPS : Dk(low)
    Ranged DPS: Open(High)
    Heals: Druid/Pally/Priest (disc) (low)

Contact Info:
    Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
    Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
    Simple Math 6/8M is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:
    Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
    We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST. We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
    We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:
    Tanks: Open
    Healers: Open
    DPS: Melee: Open Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:
    Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
    Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
    Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
    Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:
    https://www.simplemathguild.com/