LF guild 369 R shaman

Stormrage
369 Resto shaman LF raiding guild hoping to get into mythic
HI! We are looking for a Resto Shaman! We raid Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST. We are 8/8N 7/8H, and very close to the kill. Please add me to your friends list. My btag is Skysapphire#1673. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello I'm killerpro GM to <Pirate Chat> we are currently looking for a resto shaman for our core team. We would love for ya to come trail with us tonight if the times fit for ya. Feel free to add my btag or an officers as well. (btag down below :)

GUILD INFO:
I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged DPS and a solid Resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
<Hurtful> (2/8m) is looking for more for our raiding core. We both know this is copy pasta and we both know that's how this works. The link below is to our recruitment thread, if you like what you see hit the website up for an application or hit up one of our officers listed below via btag. Look forward to hearing from ya.

BTag: KrakenJack#1469 | Bearlinban#1995 | Amaterasu#1178

Link to Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765866711
Hey Gino!

I'm a disc priest from Cut Raiders and we've just broke into the top 100 guilds on Stormrage for progression. with 8/8H and 2/8M down, we're looking to continue pushing to Cutting Edge in the coming weeks.

We're currently looking to fill a few key roles in our core raid, and a spot for a healer is open!

We raid T/W/Th 9-12est with groups running M+, pvp, arena and being all around goofy and fun in the offhours.

If you're interested, you can hit up my battletag Mischka#1831.

Our recruitment thread is here, but it hasn't been updated since our G'huun heroic and Mother Mythic kills!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182541/

Good luck and have a great weekend!
The Hammer of Ironforge is a 6 year old guild that was started on Ner'zuhl Alliance. We are currently recruiting for our raid team. Our team raids Tuesday 9pm - 12am and Wednesday from 930pm - 1230am. We require all raiders to be gemmed, flasked, and enchanted prior to raid invites. We also require players to know all fights and mechanics. We are a laid back bunch that likes to have fun while clearing bosses.

Team Needs:
1 Healer - Mistweaver/Shaman
1 Ranged Dps - Boomkin/Shaman/Spriest/Lock
1 Melee Dps - Rogue

For more information please contact Farnz @ Planetexpres#11600 on battle.net or pst me in game.
<Conspiracy Theory> - Stormrage [US Alliance]

Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM (Server Time)

Cleared: 6/8 Heroic with AOTC Leadership

Officers: Goranged (GM), Zirpy, Tyrana, and Malorada

Needs: We are currently looking for DPS (Ranged DPS is a plus) and 1 healer to bolster our numbers. We are aiming to get AOTC soon and would like to start into Mythic.

If you would like to know more my battletag is: Yallquit#1822

Thanks for your time, and happy hunting.
<Marginally Sufficient> is looking to complete our weekend progression team. We have a very active guild and Discord with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons, pvp and anything else that comes up.
This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes. We also welcome casual guild members to come do Mythic plus runs and pvp with at.

Our current progression stands at 7/8H 1/8M Uldir.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Marginally%20Sufficient

Current Recruiting Needs:

Heals:
- Paladin
- Shaman
- Holy Priest

DPS:
- DK (Off-spec Blood)
- Warlock (Aff)
- Ele Shaman

Raid Times
- Friday and Saturday evening, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
- You must be able to attend at least 86.3% of all raids.
- We use Discord for all communications.
- We require a minimal ilvl of 350, and level 21 HOA to attend raids.

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543
yo whats up i need some sexy shammy heals for my raid team Jugz and Thugz is brand new and we are raiding tues-thurs 7-10 pm server you can hit me up in game or on the bnet if thats easier for you FusionX#11650 thanks for reading this and have a good one
Hey Gino,

We have an immediate opening for a resto shaman in our mythic roster. Here's a little bit about us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769698312

Hit me up on Battle.net = Zurikyu#1360 or Discord = Zurikyu#9331. Hope to hear from you soon!
Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Mythic Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

Current progress is 8/8H 2/8M

Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods/ BigWigs, RCLootCouncil and Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras.

Raid Nights: Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to Mythic Progression. We do run an optional run of Heroic Uldir every Friday at 8pm. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear up their additional toons.

Recruitment:
  • DPS: Mages / Rogues / Monks / Warlocks / DeathKnights / Ret Paladin
  • Healer: Druid / Monk / Paladin
  • Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/stormrage/wired

Officers:
    Choson– GM (Divader#1585)
    Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
    Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738) - Recruit Officer
    If you're still looking:

Raid times: 9 pm - 12 mn PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769127199

I"m also looking to get M+ Keymaster Achievements (all +15. There's a separate achieve for all +10s which shouldnt be hard to get) before end of season if you enjoy pushing keys. I'm healing and run with 1300 and 1200 DH and DK. I'm only 1200 at the moment and not pushing keys much until the guild gets a bigger roster.