Don't worry about that

Priest
You heard Allen boys, don't worry about that ;)
Our prayers have been answered!
I don't play a priest but man that triggered me.
Sweet. I'll just wait for 9.1...
10/11/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Ghostship
I don't play a priest but man that triggered me.

I have a Shadow Priest I don't use, but it triggered me enough to come and post about it.
What exactly did they say about shadow I missed it?!
10/11/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Dóbby
"Don't worry about that"
What I miss? I wanna see!
10/11/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Dóbby

he said "I thought i had a question here about shadow priest, but I don"t" and then he said "Regardless, shadow priests don't worry about it" and that was it.
https://clips.twitch.tv/TenaciousBeautifulCocoaAllenHuhu
10/11/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Dóbby
https://clips.twitch.tv/TenaciousBeautifulCocoaAllenHuhu

Cool. Only been empty forums for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, he clearly said "but Shadow priest groups, we're looking at you too, so don't worry".

That's nothing but positive news as far as I am concerned?

~Lil
Sounded like a "don't worry, we gotcha back" kinda of thing. I didn't read that as a negative at all.
10/11/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Lillin
I mean, he clearly said "but Shadow priest groups, we're looking at you too, so don't worry".

~Lil

Looking at something means very little in terms of Blizzard lingo.
Talk about taking something out of context. I'm disappointed the state of the spec and the lack of communication about our class while other classes are getting more coverage, but taking an innocent comment out of context while snipping half of the sentence isn't going to help our cause.

He said, "I thought I had a question in here about shadow priests. I don't, but shadow priests we're looking at you too so don't worry about that. Well..I mean..continue worrying about that. Continue giving feedback, but keep an eye out."

Clearly something is changing. We don't know if it's a major change, stat changes, number changes or really anything at all until it arrives on the PTR where we will continue to give feedback. Speculating will do nothing and I can't imagine they haven't been reading the well thought out feedback and constructive suggestions that have been presented by the community.
10/11/2018 02:19 PMPosted by Xetka
Clearly something is changing.

when exactly is that, cause it's looking increasingly likely it's not 8.1 lol

this is stuff that should have been done back in alpha or beta and now it's being pushed back farther and farther every week

"Guys we're listening and we got something coming we swear" eventually stops carrying any weight.
10/11/2018 02:31 PMPosted by Tyranova
10/11/2018 02:19 PMPosted by Xetka
Clearly something is changing.

when exactly is that, cause it's looking increasingly likely it's not 8.1 lol

this is stuff that should have been done back in alpha or beta and now it's being pushed back farther and farther every week

"Guys we're listening and we got something coming we swear" eventually stops carrying any weight.

I'd requote my above post, but I'm not sure it would do much good.
I mean. I'm hopeful. I just actually laughed out loud when he said I thought there was something about spriests, but didn't... when the forums have been blown up lately about the state. Let alone the fact that our only blue in the 500+ comments for state of shadow 8.1 was that they're extending the thread. I think it's just that people don't trust Blizz anymore when they say trust us basically. We've heard it all before and plenty of specs were just left in ruins for whole xpacs.

I personally have taken a break until things look better. I've played since a bit before BC came out and loved the game through and through, but lately I've just been pretty salty every time I log in. To each their own, but I hope that I can log in soon and be excited to play the game again rather than full of angst and frustration.
10/11/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Xetka
I'd requote my above post, but I'm not sure it would do much good.

You're right, it probably wouldn't.

Because putting any sort of weight into statements Blizzard makes, instead of their actual actions, is useless and has been for a long time now.
10/11/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Tewdee
10/11/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Lillin

~Lil

Looking at something means very little in terms of Blizzard lingo.

I agree, but on the other hand 'looking at something' is very different to completely ignoring existing issues until the end of time. You know.

~Lil