[A] 370 Assassin Rogue LF guild

Stormrage
Mained frost mage in Legion, progressed through Mythic in every raid, went 7/11M in Antorus but had to stop playing the game due to buying a home. Guild I was in finished 11/11M. I decided to go melee, and am looking for home.

7/8H currenlty raiding casually with pugs, looking for a steady raid group. I parse high, and I rarely die.

I would prefer Friday-Saturday raids, but during the week works as long as the end time doesn't go over 10pm Eastern. Hit me up here or add Weric#11336
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Angelic Reign
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 1/8M 8/8H
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Angelic+Reign
  • About Us: Angelic Reign is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord - https://discord.gg/bKB7u8u
  • Goal:Our progression goal for BFA is as follows - Normal > Heroic > Mythic

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag-
  • Serentiyz#1996 (GM) [li]Leave a post in our discord (https://discord.gg/bKB7u8u) under recruitment for the team you can make.

• Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hey Werik,

Moonglow is 3/8M raiding tues/thurs from 8:30-11:30 EST. We push a lot of keys as well. Let me know if you'd be interested to talk more about Moonglow.

Snoopa
    Snacks#11715
    Guild: Fabled Helm - Stormrage [US]

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days/Times: Friday & Saturday 8:30 – 11:30pm(Server Time)

Cleared: 1st Raid 5/8 Heroic
    2nd Raid 3/8 Heroic

Guild Master: Bigjax, Saph

Needs: We're always looking for exceptional players of any class. Currently looking for Healers and Dps for our 2nd Raid Team. Note that our 2nd raid team is in a building phase. Communication is important to us so we do require all applicants to be able to voice on our discord server.

Community: Fabled Helm is just one of many Teams that is apart of something bigger. We are “Helm Gaming” and as a community we’ve been growing these last few months and started branching out to other games.
    As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime. We have a couple of people playing LoL, Heroes of the storm, Siege and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games at Helm Gaming. Come and join our family. “Take the Helm”
    Hi Werik,

We would be happy to have you. We are a mature guild on US-Stormrage and most us have been playing since vanilla. We are Currently 8/8 N - 3/8H in Uldir with a two day raid schedule - -Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 9PM ET . On our off days we stay busy running Mythic + and helping the team gear up. If you are looking for a laid back, mature and friendly environment that also progresses in current content please add me so we can chat

BBattle: CrysTalis#1961
    Discord: Hateeater(Avandth)#3723

This is our current recruitment thread.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769616945
    I am a Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. We are currently 2/8 mythic Uldir! I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for members that will stick with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are looking for solid players to bolster our ranks with Ranged/melee DPS and a holy paladin and resto shaman. However we are looking for all exceptional players to push high keys in mythic plus, bench and possible core spots!!

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Also communication is mandatory during raids which means coms are required no exceptions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234 and SuperSmashy#1197 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
    Raid times: Monday- optional alt run/ Tuesday and Thursday Progression/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
    Hey dude! Check out the recruit post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769457091

<Wet Situations> needs more DPS. We are currently 2/8M and 8/8H. Raids are Wed/Thurs 7:00pm-10:00pm EST (Server Time). Let me know if you're interested.
    Hey there,

Would love to speak with you about possibly coming over to just us at <Pi>
    We are 7/8 H 1/8 M raiding guild. We raid Fri/Sat 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me at Craze#1230 (Battle Tag) or Craze#0393 (discord)
    Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Mythic Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

Current progress is 8/8H 2/8M

Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods/ BigWigs, RCLootCouncil and Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras.

Raid Nights: Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to Mythic Progression. We do run an optional run of Heroic Uldir every Friday at 8pm. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear up their additional toons.

Recruitment:
  • DPS: Mages / Rogues / Monks / Warlocks / DeathKnights / Ret Paladin
  • Healer: Druid / Monk / Paladin
  • Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/stormrage/wired

Officers:
    Kaldaro – GM (Divader#1585)
    Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
    Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738) - Recruit Officer
    Hi there,

<Atmøsphere>, an alliance guild on Stormrage (shocker I know) is looking for some DPS. Current progression is:
    8/8 N Uldir
    7/8 H Uldir
    2/8 M Uldir

We are dedicated to improving ourselves on every fight and aspect, we expect the same of our recruits. We foster a laid back group of adults who share in some off color humor and still maintain a high level of personal accountability on which we have built a community.

Progression Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8pm - 10pm EST Normal/Optional
    Saturday: 6pm - 10pm EST Heroic
    Sunday: 6pm - 10pm EST Mythic

Come be a part of the fun, kill stuff and get some loot! Atmøsphere is part of the Cyn Gaming community with players in multiple games. Visit our website at:
    https://www.guilded.gg/Cyn-Gaming/games/WorldOfWarcraft/overview

If you have any questions feel free to add #Sugar1135 or Onigakuhito#11101
    Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
    • Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
    • Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
    • Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
    • A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
    • Returning or new player(s) friendly
    • Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
    • Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
    • Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
    • Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
    As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all

• 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*)

• 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock

• 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
    If you're still looking:

Raid times: 9 pm - 12 mn PST

(2/8M, 2% Zek) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769127199

GM: Raisina#1194

I'm also looking to get M+ Keymaster Achievements (all +15. There's a separate achieve for all +10s which shouldn't be hard to get) before end of season if you enjoy pushing keys. I'm healing and run with 1300 and 1200 DH and DK. I'm only 1200 at the moment and not pushing keys much until the guild gets a bigger roster.

Board#1489