Molten Core in the 1st Week, UPDATE

Classic Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 22 Next
Some hunter will have to already have Tranquilizing Shot - to use on core hounds. otherwise when they frenzy... well it's not pretty! The Tome of Tranquilizing Shot is what drops from Luciferon. It's best to have a few hunters with it for rotation...because it will be on cooldown and things will be frenzy-ing!
11/03/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Hiawatha
*giggles to herself as she imagines this attempt*

[/quote]

Cringe af.

Excuse me.
You do realize we are starting with 1.12 talents, and 16 debuff slots, even a raid of people with greens and greys can clear mc under those conditions.
11/04/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Meowmi42B37F
You do realize we are starting with 1.12 talents, and 16 debuff slots, even a raid of people with greens and greys can clear mc under those conditions.

not true.
11/04/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Zoopain

not true.

they have said they won't be retuning anything,

so where do you base this off of? my basis is we have actually done this on a private server with a fully accurate molten core.

1.12 talents are insanely strong compared to what was available back then for molten core.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK

People like you are going to have a rough time in vanilla
God speed, wish I had the time to try something like this... man it'd be fun
Very ambitious, might consider it if I'm feeling insane.
10/14/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Faydeh
i can only predict that your biggest problems will be

A) warrior tank who hit lvl 60 by day 7
B) said warrior tank having blue +def gear AT ALL

i highly doubt you will down ANY bosses at all due to massive mana issues for healers as well as tanks eating random oneshot crits but good luck
Not just critical strikes, but crushing blow.

It's actually interestingly relevant to something that someone posted in my thread earlier.

https://web.archive.org/web/20051106033711/http://evilempireguild.org:80/guides/

Probably going to want to browse that.
11/03/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Hiawatha
*giggles to herself as she imagines this attempt*

No potions? No food?? No enchants?? ?

You realize that it takes a very - very long time to get professions up to where they can make items that will be NECESSARY in MC and Ony.

Fire resist gear. Hydraxian Waterlord rep! omg that will take most of your time

Sometimes the posts make me think that they are confusing Burning Crusade with Pre Burning Crusade WOW. Now for me personally, they were night and day in my opinion as far as how fast I could progress in the game.
I 100% would love to *popcorn* watch this on day 6 lol
Bump.
This is hilarious.
11/04/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Agatus

People like you are going to have a rough time in vanilla

you mean like the 4 lvl 60 warriors and 1 mage i have across 4 different private servers? is it harder than that?
This is just idiotic, so much ignorance on this post.
I don't want to burst your bubble guys but you aren't doing MC in the first week. Odds are 95% of your guild won't be 60 for the first month let alone the first week and in some cases it's going to take several months probably if they stick true to the difficulty of Vanilla and the grind.

That being said, I wish you luck on your attempts once your guild hits 60 and manages to grind out all their FR gear
You guys going to stream your raid progress?
Delete your post man you seriously look dumb
11/05/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Ig
I don't want to burst your bubble guys but you aren't doing MC in the first week. Odds are 95% of your guild won't be 60 for the first month let alone the first week and in some cases it's going to take several months probably if they stick true to the difficulty of Vanilla and the grind.

That being said, I wish you luck on your attempts once your guild hits 60 and manages to grind out all their FR gear

Lets see 3-4days to hit 60, 2hours of grinding Eleys in Silithus for Friendly Rep, 1day worth of Trash farming to get the rest of the rep/quests completed for dousing, and the other 2-3days used farming dungeons to get 2 Tanks geared enough which is very easy to do given zerg strats.... Seems very doable... Not to mention it has been done by guilds like Progress on almost every Nost like Private server.