RP Server question

War Mode and World PvP
Am I more likely to run into the same group of people more often in Warmode on RP servers? Would like to build rivalries again and feel a sense of community that I no longer get on my current server that I've been on since Vanilla.
10/18/2018 05:59 AMPosted by Xadie
Am I more likely to run into the same group of people more often in Warmode on RP servers? Would like to build rivalries again and feel a sense of community that I no longer get on my current server that I've been on since Vanilla.

In zones that are not part of the current expansion (anywhere but Kul'Tiras, Zandalar, and the Warfront zones like Arathi), there is no sharding or CRZ. So you will only see people from your server in a place like the Broken Isles, Northrend etc...

In BfA zones I find that being on a low-pop former RP-PvP server that I typically get sharded with 90% Emerald Dream players. So it's very much like I'm an unofficial member of ED, and I typically see a lot of the same guilds and enemy names. We still get some overlap from other realms, even some non-RP ones, but it's pretty minimal.
I don't think I've ever really seen the same people when I go out for various stomps. To be honest, I rarely see anyone from Wyrmrest Accord, it's usually Cenarion Circle, Shadow Council, and Moon Guard.
Being on Emerald Dream, which is a pretty high pop server, I tend to see quite a few fellow EDers. Could just be because there are a whole bunch of us, so we don't need a ton of outside people.
You'll run into the same people more.