Point of horseman?

General Discussion
He generates mini-quests in lowbie zones, as well, where you have to extinguish the fires he starts, etc.
Festive, mostly.

I mean, you can get some reasonably-powerful rings off him, he drops treats that you can trade for stuff at the vendors, he's got a couple unique transmog options, and, of course, the mount.

There's also lore surrounding him, but I'm too lazy right now to recount it. Go look up Nobbel's channel on Youtube, he covers it pretty well.
1. Horse mount drop.
2. Broom mount(temporary but instant cast)
3. Some transmogs
4. Festivities
Does he drop the mount? I read it’s only from the dungeon thing.

Edit: loot filled pumpkin or something
10/18/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Tsumi
Does he drop the mount? I read it’s only from the dungeon thing.

Edit: loot filled pumpkin or something

Correct, mount is random drop from daily reward using the DF
Hey someone has to remind players who the terror that flaps in the night is...
10/18/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Amaelyn

Darkwing Duck?
Best voice acting in all WoW, tbh.

CRYYYYYYYY FOR MERCY, THE RECKONING HAS COME!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
10/18/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Slây
10/18/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Amaelyn

Darkwing Duck?

*snorks water out nose*

Brb lolling
What if you got the mount a long time ago because you fight him almost once a year since 2007, and you've fought him over 5 times to get that mount!

Why do you fight him?
Also, I don't wear rings because I'm not Gollum, and I don't want the chicks who find me unpleasant to look at to think I'm married.
And the other thing is wrong too.
The one in goldshire is the shade of headless horseman and doesn’t have any loot? That’s what I meant sorry.
Point of horseman?

To taunt me with his mount which I will never get >.<

10/18/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Sinelus
1. Horse mount drop.

/sigh
Used to love the event when I was younger. Now I just get angry every time I open that damn pumpkin and don't see a mount
10/18/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Pasmina
10/18/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Slây

Darkwing Duck?

*snorks water out nose*

Brb lolling

Let's get dangerous!
Has to remind us..... What new adventure lies in store!

No but seriously he drops decent rings, some transmog stuff and the insta cast broom mount. (temporary)
is this another situation where i need to farm the dungeon every day with 10 alts until i get it like with brewfest
The Headless Horseman is a figure commonly associated with Halloween, dating back to the Middle Ages in Europe and more recently associated with the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow", a story published by Washington Irving in 1820. In the story, it's ambiguously implied that the horseman's severed head that he keeps next to him on his saddle was actually a pumpkin.
10/18/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Yahtzeé
There's also lore surrounding him, but I'm too lazy right now to recount it. Go look up Nobbel's channel on Youtube, he covers it pretty well.
he was part of the scarlet crusade, and when he was purging a village of suspected scourge conspirators he killed his own family that he thought had already escaped. this drove him to madness and was confined to his quarters where he got worse, and when they let him out he started to kill his brothers and was decapitated, and then balnazar turned his corpse into the headless horseman
10/18/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Vehrjin
is this another situation where i need to farm the dungeon every day with 10 alts until i get it like with brewfest
Yes.