RIP Blood

Death Knight
I hope you succeed. I'm just saying that there is all this bad blood (heh) coming our way while we aren't the ones soloing M+10 content. We sure as hell cant solo the mythic Temple. Focus should have been on buffs for Warriors and Guardian Druids, not nerfs for Blood.
Why do people keep bringing up what the prot paladin did like it matters? It took him three hours. Not even close to doing it in time. It is not relevant in any context here. Certainly doesn't compare to the 5x BDKs doing the 12 IN TIME
If you cant figure out why I mock Blood nerfs while there is clearly a stronger candidate (Prot Pally can solo what Blood cant), I cant help you.
10/25/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Thorrick
Here's a video for all of you who think nerfing Blood DK is acceptable...

https://youtu.be/_xpuainU-XA

For added hilarity, here is the description section:
"The fun thing is that this dungeon was harder than my +10 Atal'Dazar solo (https://youtu.be/ODdBuE1v4jk), the mechanics are much stricter and it requires a lot of gear to be able to get through second and third boss."

Someone refer me to a video of a Blood DK successfully soloing current content. Here is what I found in my search and it even provides an apples to apples comparison:
https://youtu.be/5zac1933lEE

SPOILER: The Prot Pally succeeds. The Blood DK does not. Up yours, ActiBlizz.

Your comparing a blood dk doing a +10 to a prot pally doing a regular mythic
Reading must be hard. You have my sympathy.
Hey, I am thinking about archive and trinkets.

If you run a bunch of archive and double +strength trinkets you could actually come out with a lot more armor than before the change.
Woot! grats blizz one less tank that will be queuing for stuff.
Only nerfs are to Bonestorm abuse and WotN.

Blood is still going to be amazing
Ok I tank on both a Prot pal and a Blood DK. Mind you im more raiding then M+ for tanking currently (doing that on Havoc DH). But doesnt the change to Bone Shield actually allow them to scale better for passive mitigation in the long run or am I reading that wrong?

If so doesnt that pretty much make the other changes to armor relatively pointless?

The only true nerf I see is the Bonestorm and Necro but those in conjunction where a little...broken and should have seen a nerf before live but still. Am I missing something here when it comes to these nerfs?
10/27/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Phalan
Ok I tank on both a Prot pal and a Blood DK. Mind you im more raiding then M+ for tanking currently (doing that on Havoc DH). But doesnt the change to Bone Shield actually allow them to scale better for passive mitigation in the long run or am I reading that wrong?

If so doesnt that pretty much make the other changes to armor relatively pointless?

The only true nerf I see is the Bonestorm and Necro but those in conjunction where a little...broken and should have seen a nerf before live but still. Am I missing something here when it comes to these nerfs?

Seems like you got it all figured out.

On ptr I lose no meaningful alone of armor when bone shield is up, and u expect the strength scaling will be excellent.
10/27/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Salhezar
10/27/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Phalan

Seems like you got it all figured out.

On ptr I lose no meaningful alone of armor when bone shield is up, and u expect the strength scaling will be excellent.

Thank you, I am debating on playing my DK a little more full time. I like their flow as Blood alot.
Sorry you guys had it good for a good while. It's time to step down.
10/28/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Aalo

Don't hold your breath
10/28/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Salhezar
10/28/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Aalo

Don't hold your breath

Did island expeditions 2 weeks ago on my DK with absolutely no problem. Just did 2 of them today and I was taking massive damage from mobs. I only leveled 1 time since (117-118) but does damage really scale that much from 1 level?
Oh you better believe it, the drop at 120 will be heartbreaking and soul-stealing. Its like elder scrolls oblivion bad, people were unequipping gear to be able to finish quests early on.

Blizzard "fixed it" by detecting ilvl in your bank and counting that against you too.

So buckle up, BFA is about to get you good
10/29/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Riujyn
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Don't hold your breath

Did island expeditions 2 weeks ago on my DK with absolutely no problem. Just did 2 of them today and I was taking massive damage from mobs. I only leveled 1 time since (117-118) but does damage really scale that much from 1 level?

This is it's own issue and hasn't anything to do with blood nerfs, which aren't even on live.
10/23/2018 11:58 PMPosted by Ahhsatan
10/23/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Argorwal
Isn't that Bonestorm change just effectively making it a 5 enemy cap?

3% per hit, up to 15% per second?
would have been better to have it at a 5 min cd than crappy mere 15 percent health return.

"MERE" 15% per second hahaha.

You really have no concept or understanding of how stupidly strong this talent is and how much this nerf does not break our healing. merely 15% per second. LOL