2v2 DH/Rsham help

Demon Hunter
Just dinged 120 two days ago, playing 2s with my rshammy friend.

I'm very much a noob to melee-- always been a caster before, and I had taken like a 7 year break from wow, realized my warlock wasn't fun to play in pvp in bfa, so decided to try dh.

Could you give me some advice on how/who to kill these comps? And what I may be doing wrong down here in scrubville?

1. priest/rogue.
- I currently go on the priest purging bubble, then stun + mana rift repeatedly until he dies trying to imprison the rogue when I can. I really struggle killing priests before my shaman dies to the rogue though.

2. Warrior + healer.
- I try to kill the healer, and imprison the warrior & use darkness on my shaman. This has worked when the warrior doesn't switch to me. Problem is the better warrior will switch to me in an instant if I go after his healer. He ends up doing more damage over a long fight and my shammy friend runs out of mana. (or dies to the warrior, as it's easier for him to save his healer than me.)

3. vs mage/rogue. Who is best to kill first?

4. Hunter/healer - what should I do?

I couldn't find a specific guide about these match ups.

Anyone stream?

Thank you!
Going heals is your problem. It's a very "kill dps" meta right now. Swaps are always there but I hit duelist going (and killing) the dps first. Use your range interrupt to your advantage
10/25/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Sigmon
Going heals is your problem. It's a very "kill dps" meta right now. Swaps are always there but I hit duelist going (and killing) the dps first. Use your range interrupt to your advantage

What about vs warrior + healer?
10/27/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Pikalegion
10/25/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Sigmon

What about vs warrior + healer?

Kill the war. Swap healer periodically so they have to top off in addition to keeping war up. Kill the war.