[A] FM - 372 Enh Sham LF Active PROG GUILD

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
372 Enhance, 373 Elemental shaman. 1/8M 8/8H exp.

I have a multitude of 90+ parses on both specs and I don't mind playing either for prog nights. I prefer Enhance since its the only spec shamans have which doesn't bring up suicidal thoughts.

MUST have seperate raid nights.

Love to bant and can be serious when needed. I offer class input and suggestions and am not afraid to speak up when needed. So generally I'm just a pretty chill guy.

Btag; iMgoobz#1396

Look forward to hearing from you.
Afternoon !

[A] <Wipe It Up> Saurfang (2/8M) -

We are recruiting for both of the raid teams in our guild currently! (Both teams do their best to not live up to our guild name)
We pride ourselves on having a very open social atmosphere in our guild with a lot of casual players and raiders, we like to create a guild vibe that you want to log into to play the game not just raid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Raid Times]
Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST]
Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Currently Recruiting]

Weekend Team Recruiting -
- Ranged DPS
- Melee DPS
- Heals (Disc Priest pref)

Midweek Team Recruiting -
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Healers (Disc priest, Shaman, Paladin)

Complete with our Monday night Social raid night where we open the night up to social players to get their clear of Uldir on normal difficulty without the commitment to a raid team.

I've thrown the link to our recruitment thread at the bottom! Please let me know if you want any more information! Mine can be found at the bottom!

Look forward to chatting with you! Live long and prosper!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558872

Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join!
My btag! purplenub#6756
My discord Derankaix#3574
Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)
<Vøid> 8/8H, 2/8M

Guild made in BFA, Currently lf2m DPS to finish our core Mythic raid team

Times:
Wed/Thur 7-930pm Server time (frostmourne)
Sunday (optional) Same times.

Heres the link for contact info etc..

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769367679
Bump.
Hey there!

<Radiant> [2/8M] Newly formed guild (1 week) LF RDPS, Healers & 1x Tank to fill core spots! Mythic progression on Wed & Thu 9PM-12AM (GMT+8) SG/Perth timing. Also pushing high keys 12AM - 3AM (GMT+8) daily!
10/30/2018 03:27 AMPosted by Singdollar
Hey there!

<Radiant> [2/8M] Newly formed guild (1 week) LF RDPS, Healers & 1x Tank to fill core spots! Mythic progression on Wed & Thu 9PM-12AM (GMT+8) SG/Perth timing. Also pushing high keys 12AM - 3AM (GMT+8) daily!

Sorry. After seperate raid night schedule.
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 8/8 N 8/8H Uldir
Moving into Mythic!

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Friday: 7:30- 10:30pm (optional)
Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#1132
<Ice Cream Truck> [3/8M] is a Frostmourne Alliance semi-hardcore guild with lots fun! including funded over/under gambling. we are currently recruiting for Mythic progression and M+ as Focus!
Raid times are Weds Thurs Sun 9-12 Server time. Considering all Classes but priority on Misty / RSham / HPala / Blood DK

hit us up on:

Kev#1832
Tink#1985
v1cviper#1454
Leecopper#1568
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :) ive also added your btag