Blizcon Arena Tournament Now

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
even if it doesn't work out in the end, gotta take the hat off for our chinese buddies
2010 blizzcon >>>>>>>>

everything afterwards became memes
Okay, is it cold in there or what? I've seen people with these hand warmers all day long. Sterge just looked like he was doing something sexual with it.
10/29/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Efx
Okay, is it cold in there or what? I've seen people with these hand warmers all day long. Sterge just looked like he was doing something sexual with it.
Might be something to prevent hand cramps or something? I dunno, I noticed that too. They are all in sweaters and stuff, so maybe they have the AC cranked up at Blizcon cause all the people in there, which would make sense.

Yeah it's cold here, usually is at esport events
I'm pretty impressed those guys taking gosu crew to game 5 with such an off the wall comp.

Props to them for thinking outside the box for sure.
10/29/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Dillon

but y
Well then.
Absolutely deleted.
looks like dal sewers... was the MOVE....

this series was so HYPE dam..
damn it dude. I was seriously rooting for china. I'm a huge underdog fan. I want the unexpected victory from below.
10/29/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Vãrick
damn it dude. I was seriously rooting for china. I'm a huge underdog fan. I want the unexpected victory from below.
I think every mistweaver knows dat feel in that game 5, lol.
10/29/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Lolyourebad
10/29/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Dillon

but y
I mean the company's name is Blizzard after all
Yeah rogues are totally fine.
10/29/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Beps
Dude, you literally blamed it on sap. Not to be mean, but you have no clue what's wrong with the game.
Outlaw coming out to make Sin damage look fine. That swap was insane though haha.

legit thought they were sweat soakers for your hands, like that stuff they put in shoe boxes
10/29/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Fox
10/29/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Beps
Dude, you literally blamed it on sap. Not to be mean, but you have no clue what's wrong with the game.

yeah i did

if you have to Renewing Mist a teammate and get them in combat within 2 second of the gate opening to counter it, it's not fair.

If he wasn't sapped, the match would have lasted way longer. Go watch again bud.
i wish i didnt get banned from the warcraft twitch chat last year for saying method TriHard smh
And DK again haha