So how much longer until we are Warchief/King?

General Discussion
I mean we've gone from simple adventurers to heroes to champions and so forth. I've commanded almost all of the Horde's heroes and champions (Rexxar, Garrona for example) I answer to literally no one other than the warchief. So when she's inevitably killed off. When do I take up the mantle of Warchief? Because I gotta admit, Warchief Buttercleave sounds pretty good.
Always tomorrow
Warchief Garrosh.
I will make the horde great again
Cant happen. Blizz cant afford the sub loss when I kill off the Blood Elves and Forsaken as Warchief
10/29/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Rêdmoon
Cant happen. Blizz cant afford the sub loss when I kill off the Blood Elves and Forsaken as Warchief
Maybe we can just exile them? I mean it's not like they spend a lot of time in Org or TB.
But but I'm dragonborn err...warchief...and so is that guy...and that guy.

The next expansion. WoW: Anarchy Unleashed
I wouldn't want that job.

Can you imagine having to look over your shoulder every 10 seconds for some drooling Alliance gits trying to get your "epic loots?"

I prefer playing behind the scenes. Manipulate powers-that-be to do the jobs you want done, or eliminate them quietly if they don't.

Life is better in the shadows.
10/29/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Garrosh
Warchief Garrosh.
I will make the horde great again

What this guy said
10/29/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Rêdmoon

It will just be retconned the following expansion and Blizz will insert some other NPC as the actual Warchief/King during all that time. Also, most quests will exist within a bubble and have no effect on lore. It will be as if our characters never existed......again.
I'd settle for 2nd in command/Hand of the Warchief/King.
i cannot be high king of the alliance

as i am already quite busy with my current duties

as embracemeister of the hugconsortium
"Soon" (tm)
You think you're mad now. Just wait until they put my Blood Elf !@# in charge.
considering Anduin is still king when he's an old man, alliance players will never get that role. but at the rate horde loses its warchiefs we might get that position as horde players in 2-3 expansions.
10/29/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Nemestrïnus
considering Anduin is still king when he's an old man, alliance players will never get that role. but at the rate horde loses its warchiefs we might get that position as horde players in 2-3 expansions.

Really? 2-3? I was thinking like patch 8.3. Sylvanas does some sacrificing herself mumbo jumbo and we just take over.
Well considering we'd get wrecked by any leader of any faction, or that the enemy leader would take 50 of us to beat, I feel like it wouldn't work
Well I do believe I saw some goblins installing a Ticket Machine next to the War Chiefs throne
10/29/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Buttercleave
When do I take up the mantle of Warchief?
Once I'm warchief the Horde ends since the undead, blood elves and nightborne will all get kicked out.
10/29/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Buttercleave
I mean we've gone from simple adventurers to heroes to champions and so forth. I've commanded almost all of the Horde's heroes and champions (Rexxar, Garrona for example) I answer to literally no one other than the warchief. So when she's inevitably killed off. When do I take up the mantle of Warchief? Because I gotta admit, Warchief Buttercleave sounds pretty good.

How much longer until we are Kings or Warchiefs?

Pal, we have inherited legendary weapons, killed gods and turned the tides of major wars. Why would we want to reduce ourselves to a mere figurehead like a King or a Warchief?