Mistweaver lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
376 MW looking for raiding guild thats atleast 2/8M. I have Cutting edge xp and have been raiding since cataclysm. In legion i was a rank 1 parser on my current server until i took a break from raiding.

I am currently 8/8H 2/8M with 17% prog on zek'voz. Flexible with almost all raid times.

Also love pushing high keys and was sub 4k io in legion.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/h%C3%BAnglo

Add my Btag for more info Kaufy#11425
Interested in going Alliance? Can you make EST weekday times? We're running a 2 night group that's 2/8 M atm. Just shed a healer, would love to back-fill with someone more competent and reliable.

========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
    Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
    Server: Sargeras - High Pop
    Faction: Alliance
    Focus: PvE - 20m Progression Raiding
    Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M
    Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-12m EST
    Voice Server: Discord
    Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)
    Website: http://www.severitygaming.com/ (Under Construction)
    Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
EST: 8pm-12m
CST: 7p-11p
MST: 6p-10p
PST: 5p-9p

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
    Please add the following btags:
    Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!
[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for BFA
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)
optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times
[/b

8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

TOP NEEDS

1 PRO HEALER (Shaman, Pally, Druid would be best)

DPS- DPS is fairly set at this point. All dps from this point that want to join will most likely be considered as a bench or filler roll. Elite DPS will always be considered for a core spot. Heroic Monday run however is open to anyone in the guild that is interested.

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Addons to have for guild:
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officers:
Scarletraven#1550
Good day!

We Prophets of Oblivion at Tichondrius (3/8M) are recruiting! We are a group of old mythic raiders that came together and started pushing content with ease. We are now in need of additional exceptional players. We raid Thursday,Friday, Monday 8pm-11pm EST. We have guild repairs, discord, website, etc. We also do PVP, Mythic +10's, xmog, and achievement runs.

Raid Times
Thursday,Friday, Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/394617/latest/

Website
https://www.ProphetsOfOblivion.com

Post on the website, or Contact myself (Hollen), Thyne, Reapers, Nytsua, or Iwantshoes to discuss recruitment.
Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild on Mal'Ganis [H]. We are currently 5/8 mythic on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and another strong MW would really increase our healing team's throughput when needed.

If you'd like to take a look at the overall quality of our guild, feel free to take a look at our wowaudit spreadsheet here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9RQ1g9vQ2_vpYv0092lf0M55UJfBEGhx56mZPI688g/edit#gid=241918221

Our guild's wowprogress can be found at https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Feel free to submit an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR or add me or our GM on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187

GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987
Team Mixed Signals is LFM to join our one night a week mythic progression! This raid team appeals to people with a lot of real life commitments who still have the ability and desire to be competitive in end-game content. We cannot guarantee you Cutting Edge achievements, because we only raid 4 hours a week; however, we can offer you the best progression for your time spent raiding! We also provide off night events like sale runs and scheduled M+ to keep you involved in the game and connected with other raiders.

Raid Times/Schedule: Sundays 7-11pm CT (Main raid)
(optional Mondays 9-11pm CT – non progression normal / heroic content once on farm)
(optional Tuesday M+ night @ 9pm CT – a way to get your weekly 10 key done with other raiders)

Progression: 3/8M Uldir with AOTC

Recruitment:
Tanks: DK/Pally
Healers: non shaman healer
DPS: any non mage/warrior DPS

Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/mixedsignals/
Hey Hunglo, you should come by and check us out, we live on illidan and we're always open to exceptional players. My btag isn't listed but its FORGOT#1351 if you have any questions.

<Final> is currently looking for great ranged DPS to join our ranks to progress through Mythic BfA. While these are our desired classes, we are always open to skilled players applying.

Requirements:
23+ Traits
365+ ilvl
High attendance
Experience: equivalent

Currently Seeking:
DPS - Lock
DPS - Boomkin
DPS - Hunter
DPS - Mage
DPS - Windwalker
DPS - Rogue

Information

Guild: Final
Server: US-Illidan
Schedule: Twice a week, Tues and Thurs from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Off nights on Wednesday at the same time (optional)
Progression: 2/8M 8/8 H Uldir, 5/11 M ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH
History: We were formed at the beginning of Nighthold and are an offshot from a primarily PvP guild. Sick of PvPing, we decided to turn our hand to raiding and have been growing and learning since.
History: <Final> formed for Nighthold and raided through Legion, getting 5 mythic kills per tier. We have formed an active Discord community that also plays other games, and pushes M+ with the occasional PvP and DnD as well. We're looking to be a bit more serious and push further in BfA.
Voice: Discord

Feel free to contact us in game or on our site:
Site: http://www.finalguild.com
Johnsonsmith (GM) - Discord: hjc1710#2492; BTag: hjc1710#1325
Kreoss (Off.) - BTag: ToastedKeg#1774
The Bloodborn is a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that most recently went 5/11 in Antorus. After the announcement of Battle for Azeroth's launch date, a considerable number of members felt it was time for a break. Now, with BfA’s release, The Bloodborn’s core group is returning – we are ready to tear into new content and are recruiting like-minded players to be a part of the squad.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not.
Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and Hello Kitty Island Adventure!

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are currently 8/8H 2/8M
Have AOTC going for cutting edge next!

Guild Needs:
Healer/DPS - Accepting applications from mostly ranged dps and heals
Tank - Closed (will look at off spec tanks for help with guild mythic + runs)
Raid Times – Tu/We/Thu | 12:30am-3:30am EST | 9:30pm-12:30am PST

Contact Info
Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag - Dexyn#1356 (Guild Officer)
<Testudo> [A] on Dalaran US is a 2-night semi-hardcore raiding guild.

We are currently 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir. We are looking for exceptional players as we push for Cutting Edge in Mythic!

Raid times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST (Progression) | Sundays 8-11 EST we do Normal/Heroic clears for alts/casual members. We also do M+ nightly.

Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

Needed classes/specs:

DPS: Hunter (High), Monk (High), Mage (Pref. Frost)(High). Core melee spots are full (besides Monk), looking for ranged applicant at this time.
Tank: Full (Backup tank needed for keystones, off night raids, main raid)
Healer: Full (Backup needed with DPS mainspec/OS)

If you are interested in joining our guild, please feel free to fill out an application on our discord! To do so, follow the discord link provided below, head to the #guild_applicant channel. Once there please read the pinned message and post according to the template provided.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/3PyKMnP

About us: A small group of us came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have a fun community with focused progression. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun but serious raid environment. Our biggest needs are players who are consistent with attendance, come prepared and have a progression focused attitude. We finished our first tier raiding mythic (ABT) 6/11M and hope to start BFA strong with Cutting Edge!

If you need to reach us please feel free to contact:

BNET: combatwombat#1411 (me) or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741
BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord: Picclo#4429
BNET: Hailskiba#1626 or Discord: Hixx#0238
BNET: Subrogation#1986 or Discord: Subrogation#5831
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Angelic Reign
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm EST
  • Progression: 2/8M 8/8H
  • WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Angelic+Reign
  • About Us: Angelic Reign is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord - https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ
  • Goal:Our progression goal for BFA is as follows - CE

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag-
  • Serentiyz#1996 (GM)
  • Leave a post in our discord (https://discord.gg/wJ5UhQ) under recruitment for the team you can make.

• Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    <MokRah> 8/8H 3/8M is looking for RANGED DPS & HEALERS. We raid Tues, Wed, & Thurs. 8-11PM EST

BTags: PlzDontNerf#11554

We would love having yo pretty !@#!
    Hey there, Kung!

<Icon> is a rad group of lads (and lasses) that's been together in one form or another since around Day 4 of Vanilla. We like to have fun and goof around but when it's business time we get it done. Killin's our business and business is good.

We're currently 2/8M with work on Zek, same as you, raiding twice a week on Thursdays and Mondays from 9 to Midnight EST.

We're not looking for just a hired gun, however. We want someone who wants to be a part of our zany community - a community with members who have been around each other without any serious attempted murders in over 13 years. We're pretty close-knit but have added a bunch of fun new people since reforming in earnest at the beginning of WoD. We even have an annual get-together in Dallas every summer called IconCon!

Anyway, if any of that piques your interest hit me up.

Bnet - Mahanaxar#1991
    Discord - Mahanaxar#6385
    Email - IconGuildThrall@gmail.com
    Also have no idea why I thought your name was Kunglo hence the introduction lol.
    Hey, we have a healer spot open, I'm Varsity#1156 on BNet if you'd like to chat.

<Valence> has been pushing end-game content ever since our formation on Altar of Storms in 2008, and has been going even stronger since our transition to Thrall during MoP. We are seeking like-minded players who enjoy raiding despite its flaws and want to work together toward making the most of our raid times.

About <Valence>:
    - Located on Thrall [H]
    - Finished Legion 11/11M Antorus
    - Currently 8/8H 3/8M Uldir
    - Raid times are 8-11 Server (EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    - Raid times are strict only because we have jobs to get to in the morning
    - Level-headed officers, no screaming

Available Raid Spots:
    Healer:
    - 2 healer spots
    - Priest, Druid, or Paladin preferably
    - Monk possible
    DPS:
    - Ranged DPS, class can be flexible, but particularly Warlock/BM Hunter

Please feel free to reach out to one of our officers if you're interested, or if you just want to know more:
    - Caturday (BTag: Varsity#1156) (Discord: Varsity#9844)
    - Discrepancy (BTag: Clawsdown#1133)
    Hey! <Aselia> [US Horde – Illidan] is a 2/8M 8/8H mythic oriented guild and we are looking for like minded players that want to progress as far as possible with as little time invested! Currently we are looking for all kinds of dps and heals. Our raid times currently are Saturday/Monday 7-10pm CST.

If you are interested in applying, please submit your application at https://goo.gl/forms/D7APHIIIar5Wpw9b2

If there is anything you need to inquire about you can always message me via bnet (jadam#1828) or discord (jadam#7887)
    <Misfits> of <Regency> is currently looking for exceptional ranged dps and healers.
    Raid times are as listed 8:30-11:30 est fri/sat.
    Teams current progress is 8/8h 1/8m Looking for a few more players that can make times consistently to push farther into mythic progression.
    Flasks/food are provided for progression.
    We are located on the Malgantis server.
    Thank you for your time, if any further questions you can send me a battle.net friend request at Chriztoph#1117 or fill out an application at http://www.regencyguild.com/recruitment/
    <Extremely Powerful Gamer> We are recruiting veteran and fresh raiders
    alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to be part of our ambitious raiding
    team looking to continue progressing the rest of BFA. We are a new, determined
    guild comprising of a group of friends and we would be thrilled to have you.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Sun 9-12pm EST

--Recruiting--

-Tanks-
    BM Monk - High

-Heals-
    Holy/Disc - High
    MW Monk - High
    Resto Druid - Medium

-Melee-
    Rogue - High
    Demon Hunter - Medium
    WW Monk - Medium
    Enhance (resto os) - Low

-Ranged-
    Mage - High
    Warlock - High
    Hunter - High
    Druid - High
    Priest - Medium

Always looking for exceptional players regardless of what is listed above.

Our goal is to fill out a solid roster to start pushing mythic immediately in
    Uldir, eventually pushing CE next tier and beyond, and be active outside of raid times to push mythic keys. We are interested in quality raiders with a minimum of AoTC experience. This is a perfect opportunity for mythic raiders who are tired of dying guilds looking for a stable mythic roster, as well as mythic raiders who crave a more active and vibrant community feel to their guild.

We have a few minimum requirements as we are looking to recruit quality players over someone to just fill a raid spot, this includes:

*360+ ilvl*
    *8/8H Uldir experience*
    *80%+ Warcraft Logs parses*
    *90%+ Attendance* (We understand things happen and having to miss a day, all we ask is to let us know in advance.)

***We are also looking for additional officers and raid leads.***

Apply on our Website: https://extremelypowerfulgamer.enjin.com

If interested or have any questions you can contact us via Btag: KingAlfred#1254 or Grace#1550
    A little behind you in progression, for now, but still would like to talk to you.

<Capital Punishment> US-Stormreaver is a laid back, mature, drama free guild that when it comes time to raid, we are efficient and well prepared. We are a new guild looking to fill our roster in with talented and dedicated players to finish Heroic Udir and progress into mythic as well as M+ outside of raid hours. We are willing to accept any class or spec if the talent is there. Our core players have heroic experience and were in top US guilds for years who want to progress at a level we are accustomed to. We are here to clear the instance and have fun while doing it. We are open to cross realm players for the heroic content.

We raid Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1am EST. Invites go out at 9:45and we pull at 10:00pm EST. If players do not show up for two weeks straight or their attendance is lacking with no legitimate reason, we will find a replacement raider for the sake of the raid group.

How this works:

We have a community to join for everyone not on Stormreaver and we will communicate and invite through there.

If interested or have any questions here is the link for community access:

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07mwr5eu53z?region=US&faction=Horde

You can speak with me, Dhkatz, or Greyvy
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769738026

Link to our recruitment post!
    Currently offering Gbank funded Transfers.
    We are a strong group comprised of a strong core. You wouldn't believe how
    good our dps is (all legendary purple parsers). We are newer though, and our progress is ONLY set back by attendance of some outlying classes such as healers. A recruitment push now will set us up to be very strong for 8.1
    We are 1/8 M , 8/8 H with a 1% pull on 2/8, Attendance has blocked us from getting many mythic pulls in, but that problem will be short lived as you see we are working to solve the problem now!
    Cast