371 Blood DK Tank- [H] Dragonmaw

Guild Recruitment
371 Blood DK tank 8/8H currently. Looking for a raiding guild on Dragonmaw/Mug'thol/Akama. I am available to raid any day, any hours. Up until now, I've been mainly pugging Uldir and running M+s on my own. Hoping to find an active guild to raid and progress with.
Very interested. I would love to talk with you!

A bit about us -

Löktar - Horde on Hyjal
7/8H 8/8N

Raid times/days - Tuesday/Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Go ahead and add me on Real ID so we can chat - Roman#12204
<Extremely Powerful Gamer> on Area-52 are recruiting veteran and fresh raiders alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to be part of our ambitious raiding team looking to continue progressing the rest of BFA. We are a new, determined guild comprising of a group of friends and we would be thrilled to have you.

Our aim is to fill out a solid roster to start pushing mythic immediately in Uldir and is active outside of raid times to push mythic keys. We are interested in ambitious and semi-hardcore raiders with a minimum of AoTC experience. This is a perfect opportunity for mythic raiders who are tired of dying guilds looking for a stable mythic roster, as well as mythic raiders who crave a more active and vibrant community feel to their guild.

As we are a new guild just forming we are currently searching for all roles to fill out our roster and start pushing mythic progression.

8/8H in Uldir and 360 ilvl is an absolute minimum requirement. We are also looking for additional officers and raid leads.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Sun 9-12pm EST

Members Progress: 3/8M

Apply & find out more

If interested or have any questions you can contact us at KingAlfred#1254 or Grace#1550

or

Apply on our Website: https://extremelypowerfulgamer.enjin.com/
We are ally if you’d be up for that :)

Night eternal is a 6 hour a week raiding guild on PvE-Alleria. Our schedule is Tues,Thurs,Mon 7:30-9:30 CST. We are currently 2/8M in Uldir.

Current needs:
Main/offtank position pref DK/DH but will consider others.

DPS:
Could use a boomkin
As always any exceptional DPS no matter the class

Healing:
Full on healing atm but would talk to any non priest healer

If you think we could be a good fit you can contact me a few ways: via battlenet chaosshot#1147, my character chaosshot or if you’d like to observe us first twitch.tv/bigmouthtony - all raids are streamed