Fishing/Cooking Bank Tab

Professions
I know theres the 'reagent' and they can go in there, and im not sure bout most of you but i got tons of reagents alot of them from this expansion a few from past expasnions. I just would find it a whole lots easier if when it came to anything Fishing/Cooking if they could get there own tab so this way i can hold more of the other reagents and as each expansion comes to an end sell any Fishing/Cooking things from that expansion.
There are both cooking and fishing bags available.
10/30/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Nok
There are both cooking and fishing bags available.

yes but there bags not part of the Bank/reagent tab system.
Wish we had a craft bank like GW2.
In theory you can use the fishing / cooking bags in the bank to sort and store those goods. In the past, I have been able to craft items from my bank without them being in the reagent tab, though that might have been a bug.
10/30/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Celticlore
I know theres the 'reagent' and they can go in there, and im not sure bout most of you but i got tons of reagents alot of them from this expansion a few from past expasnions. I just would find it a whole lots easier if when it came to anything Fishing/Cooking if they could get there own tab so this way i can hold more of the other reagents and as each expansion comes to an end sell any Fishing/Cooking things from that expansion.

I just sell off my older reagents before the new expansion drops. I usually begin with a mostly clear reagent page. Some stuff, like glider mats, I keep on an alt who currently lives in the garrison.
10/31/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Fugubar
10/30/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Celticlore

I just sell off my older reagents before the new expansion drops. I usually begin with a mostly clear reagent page. Some stuff, like glider mats, I keep on an alt who currently lives in the garrison.

I try to but sometimes if i forget to i seem to forget what expansion the regants were from. There is a part of me that would love to see something added to reagents to let us now what expansion the reagents are from so we know which ones are not current expansionso we can sell them. There would only be a small handful of reagents id keep solely due to certain crafted items still make decent gold making them like for instance the Hexweve bag from WOD.