Dragonrider's Legguards.

Bug Report
I'm not too sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone seen these in-game yet? I know they're rewarded for completing island expeditions but I can't even see them in my appearances.

They're all I need to complete the set for my mog.
It's now been 2 weeks since this post and I've still yet to receive any kind of response.
They do not appear to be in game. Same situation as the Coldlight surfrunner pet, possibly other island items as well.
11/14/2018 05:20 PMPosted by Potentium
They do not appear to be in game. Same situation as the Coldlight surfrunner pet, possibly other island items as well.

It's actually ridiculous how many sets in-game are unfinished because they've never added in the ONE piece to complete it.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769668776 is the other thread you started in the transmog forum. Someone said the legs are visually bugged, so they were removed. Have you not read it? You could try asking about that in this forum.
I farmed SO many islands for my hunter's dragonrider set. spent 170k on a few pieces too, then when looking up the legs, noticed they have never dropped in the game.

This is beyond a joke, we are 3 months into the expansion and this major feature is incomplete.

Can not obtain multiple pets, multiple transmogs, and 2 of the mounts from what i have seen. This also means u cant complete [Im here for the pets] achievement.

FIX IT ALREADY BLIZZARD WE DESERVE BETTER